Speculations Is Wano Really Zoro’s Arc? The Difference Between a Broken Promise and an Unfulfilled Expectation.

Has Oda ever promised for Wano to be Zoro's arc?

• Yes

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 69.1%
  • It was only foreshadowed

Votes: 22 17.9%

• Total voters
Lol since you cant debunk Roger not having allies.
You saying he had 3 CoC users under him..okay
Xebec had 3 and possibly Shiki too had CoC.

You keep switching arguments coz it's flawed everytime.

You are talking about PK and WSS
We are talking about Wano lol everyone knows Luffy will be PK.

Facts :
-Zoro has no direct build up vs Kaido
-He wont help Luffy vs Kaido as no strawhat has ever helped Luffy take down the main opponent in the story! Only Law did so at DR, Law and Kidd will do the same in Wano vs Kaido.
- He will participate vs Orochi

-Zoro will never be above Kidd Teach Sabo, possibly also never ever above Law Coby.
Just like Rayleigh was never above Rocks pirates + Marine duo

Bri6an actual argument, dont switch left and right

Zoro meeting Yasu Hiyori is for him to battle Orochi and defeat him for hiyori and Yasu sake.
Panel time, panel time.

Zoro is pissed at Orochi.
Law Kidd Luffy eyes are set on Kaido not Orochi.

Clear difference, the top 3 have their eyes set on Kaido and Kaido has his eyes on them too.

66 chapters, no hint of Zoro wanting Kaido head.
But Kidd and luffy Yes!
Zoro has more panel time than Law and Kidd. Zoro helped Luffy beat Moriah so thatsca lie. It being Zoro arc doesn't mean he has to take down Kaido fool. Nami didn't take down Arlong. It being someone arc doesn't depend on whonthey take out.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Even sanji had more than law and kid on wano
Yet at the same time its obviously not gonna stay that way. Tho again sanji might have his own important plot too.

Kid has been hyped in and out of story single we met this dude at shabaody
Same with law and hes been around since punk hazard and started the alliance against kaido to begin with along with having a d

Like its fair to be annoyed that side characters are taking the attention away from the strawhats but the supernova are here to stay especially those 2
Lmfao how are they here to stay ?
Will they be there when the shs face off crew vs crew with bb ?

Even sanji had more than law and kid on wano
Yet at the same time its obviously not gonna stay that way. Tho again sanji might have his own important plot too.

Kid has been hyped in and out of story single we met this dude at shabaody
Same with law and hes been around since punk hazard and started the alliance against kaido to begin with along with having a d

Like its fair to be annoyed that side characters are taking the attention away from the strawhats but the supernova are here to stay especially those 2
To stay ? So they gonna be by Luffys side and make him PK ?

Facts :
-He wont help Luffy vs Kaido as no strawhat has ever helped Luffy take down the main opponent in the story! Only Law did so at DR, Law and Kidd will do the same in Wano vs Kaido.

-Zoro will never be above Kidd Teach Sabo, possibly also never ever above Law Coby.

Zoro meeting Yasu Hiyori is for him to battle Orochi and defeat him for hiyori and Yasu sake.
Panel time, panel time.

Clear difference, the top 3 have their eyes set on Kaido and Kaido has his eyes on them too.

But Kidd and luffy Yes!
Can't debunk ? I just answered but you can't accept facts.

You always talk as you knew already the story to the end which is hilarious.

It makes you look delusional so stop it.

Zoro beat a main boss of an arc already ,reread one piece.

Zoro importance is far above kid ,Coby or Law .

Do you know that you are reading a Shonem right?

Blackbeard and the WG is a exception obviously.

I think if anything ppl are going overboard with it.

When we have a main player as BB on the horizon .

Like unless you truly believe Kid or Law will be effectively competing with BB they are not meant to be key in the story.

At the end the author himself said that without SHs no PK(main point of the story if one recalls) so sooner of later side chars will be heavily sidelined.
Lmfao how are they here to stay ?
Will they be there when the shs face off crew vs crew with bb ?
To stay ? So they gonna be by Luffys side and make him PK ?
Ima quote these all at the same time to make it easier for me

Teach and the black beard pirates are definitely more important than all the other members of the worst gen as enemies to the strawhats and world in general. Likely being the biggest obstacle to the one piece the strawhats are gonna face. Along with having accomplishments rivaling or even bigger than the strawhats.
And teach along with his crew are definitely gonna be taken down by the strawhats in order for luffy to become pirate king

Its afterwards that the other supernova are gonna still play a role imo unlike bb against the world government.
Because the one piece isn't the end it's the start of the endgame. The supernova unlike the yonko are going to help lead the world into a new generation with law and kid being the biggest ones behind luffy

Facts :

Panel time, panel time.

But Kidd and luffy Yes!
You don't seem to get it. Kaido and Orochi are in this together, they are partners. Orochi is the brains and Kaido is the brawns. Orochi is currently partying with Kaido. If you want to get to Orochi you have to go through Kaido.

Oden understood that. Orochi is the one who decided to have him boiled alive but Kaido shot him at the end.

Ima quote these all at the same time to make it easier for me

Teach and the black beard pirates are definitely more important than all the other members of the worst gen. Likely being the biggest obstacle to the one piece the strawhats are gonna face. Along with having accomplishments rivaling or even bigger than the strawhats.
And teach along with his crew are definitely gonna be taken down by the strawhats in order for luffy to become pirate king

Its afterwards that the other supernova are gonna still play a role imo unlike bb against the world government.
Because the one piece isn't the end it's the start of the endgame. The supernova unlike the yonko are going to help lead the world into a new generation with law and kid being the biggest ones behind luffy
Unlikely my man.

Remember what Oda said in the throne wars.

Only one will rise and the rest will fall behind.

By the time SHs beat BB and Luffy becomes PK the supernovas migth be at best part of the alliance but not key individuals whatsoever.

The strongest behind Luffy from the SN group will be Zoro.
I mean do you already think that the author saying he will be a legend plus WSS will be below the little building law or Kid has for EoS?
So Oda already discarded Zoro importance ?

Or you are part of those who believe a new WB or Shiki will rise?

Tbh there no a new set of power in the piracy world when Luffy becomes pirate King .

The world will be free and the marine no longer corrupt by the WG.

Last edited:
Unlikely my man.

By the time SHs beat BB and Luffy becomes PK the supernovas migth be at best part of the alliance but not key individuals whatsoever.

The strongest behind Luffy from the SN group will be Zoro .
I mean do you already think that the author saying he will be a legend plus WSS will be below the little building law or Kid has?
So the current Yonkos are filthy scrubs and weaker than the WSS?:seriously:

Kidd, Law are the next generation Yonkos

it was a mix of him and Luffy so far.

Zoro befriended Yasuie and Hiyori.
Luffy befriended Hyougoro and O-Tama.
both met very early too.

both got close to major players of the arc way before any of the other SHs.

Zoro even got his own mini arc.

he is definitely having a special role currently, but generally, no. its not Zoros arc.

Unlikely my man.

The strongest behind Luffy from the SN group will be Zoro.
I mean do you already think that the author saying he will be a legend plus WSS will be below the little building law or Kid has?

Or you are part of those who believe a new WB or Shiki will rise?
I just dont agree about the supernova especially becoming irrelevant tbh
Like yeah luffy and his crew is obviously gonna be the most important like they're the main characters afterall. But the supernova are not gonna stop being relevant imo

I do think that eos all of them will allie against the world government. Wg vs wg if you will:wellwell:

I dont believe in the whole they the new whitebeard and shiki exactly per say tho i do believe they be the 3 biggest pirates