Speculations Is Wano Really Zoro’s Arc? The Difference Between a Broken Promise and an Unfulfilled Expectation.

Has Oda ever promised for Wano to be Zoro's arc?

• Yes

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 69.1%
  • It was only foreshadowed

Votes: 22 17.9%

• Total voters
I think Zoro ranks consistently behind Luffy in popularity polls so editors and Oda gotta push Zoro to push more in the sales department. I bet other Arcs that have both Luffy and Zoro are like that with Zoro being the second most used characters.

Badass character sale more manga lol
What are you talking about? Hehehe, now you're just rambling to yourself for some reason

What are you talking about? Hehehe, now you're just rambling to yourself for some reason
No I'm saying the reason Zoro has the second more panels is because he is the second more popular characters. It's not an uncommon practice for mangika to push the more popular secondary character in the limelight.

It happened all the time in Bleach with Hitsugaya.

Some Zoro fan went through alot of nonsense to count the number of panels he appears in to prove this is his arc lol

It is ok L store, no need to be salty. Morgans will give all the credit to condom in the end after all so he can play hero.
So get line line. You clearly understand it's all about Luffy so learn your place. Why try to fight against it? Zoro's been piggybacking off Luffy's success anyway so it shouldn't matter. Zoro's fine with it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So get line line. You clearly understand it's all about Luffy so learn your place. Why try to fight against it? Zoro's been piggybacking off Luffy's success anyway so it shouldn't matter. Zoro's fine with it
No, I clearly know it's not all about Luffy because I know he took credit for things he didnt do lmao.
Proclaimed 5th Emperor based on actions he didnt organise and thus a real Emperor put him in his place. Why do you fight against it?

No, I clearly know it's not all about Luffy because I know he took credit for things he didnt do lmao.
Proclaimed 5th Emperor based on actions he didnt organise and thus a real Emperor put him in his place. Why do you fight against it?
If the world thinks he's the 5th Emperor, than he is the 5th. Luffy didnt demand they call him an Emperor.

The world calls Mihawk the WSS but several sword users are stronger than him... but the world views him as the WSS so the title sticks

Same thing.

Luffy gave no orders. C'Mon go re read the scene why don't you. There's no need to argue about events that obviously happened
Luffy expresses is anger at the food situation
Luffy orders Zoro to take care of the food protecting group while he rescues Tama
Zoro goes to the food
Luffy gets tama
Luffy gives the food to the people of the town.

Luffy ordered Zork to act.

The town'sfolk clearly acknowledge it was Luffy giving them the food. Hence the title of the chapter. Just admit it.

Where does he sees himself as inferior to WB because it cant be found anywhere in raw translations?
What stops Mihawk from going past Vista... Let's see... Maybe the plot armor that says no MC will be killed today? Even if he went past Vista, someone else would stop him regardless because killing MC aint gonna happen. You cant figure that on your own?
Lmao, excuses classic zolofa*s
Maybe Vista has plot armor too right:suresure:

Last edited: