Speculations Is Wano Really Zoro’s Arc? The Difference Between a Broken Promise and an Unfulfilled Expectation.

Has Oda ever promised for Wano to be Zoro's arc?

• Yes

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 69.1%
  • It was only foreshadowed

Votes: 22 17.9%

• Total voters
C'mon stop with the toxicity and let's take a serious look at this

Law and Kidd are simply not good enough to help Luffy in defeating Kaido rn. You can't claim they will just because they are standing next to the SH, Oda probably just wanted to take an epic picture of them after the Sabaody events took place. This is as disingenous as believing Scopper Gaban was the third strongest Roger Pirate in that he was standing next to Ray.

Either these novas learn advanced haki which would be very awful writing, or Zoro will help Luffy in that he has undertaken a specific training.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah keep dreaming your favorite character is only good at taking down fodders:suresure:

I see you're still salty with my Pecking Order post:rolaugh:
Well, salty-kun, my favorite character will kill the guy that your favourite character cannot even dream to beat in 1on 1.
What does that say about pecking order?

S

Shura

I am saying that Zoro is getting attention because this is his arc. Yea Luffy always gets the most thats not new. Even in Sanji year. Sanji was just second
I mean correct me if I am wrong, isn't it true for every other arc where Zoro was present that he had second most panel time after Luffy maybe except for dressrosa??....

Character Panel Time in Wano arc Until 952

thanks to mad man him self @Wado from oj
Luffy

Zoro

Kikunojo

O-Tama

Sanji

Hyogoro

Hiyori

Nami

Law

Kin'emon

Robin

Linlin

Hawkins

Kaidou

Queen

O-Toko

Orochi

Chopper

Usopp

Yasuie

Franky

Komachiyo

Momonosuke

Shinobu

Ashura Douji

Napoleon

Raizo

Brook

Killer

Urashima

Kawamatsu

Babanuki

Kidd

Gyukimaru

Holdem

O-Tsuru

Inemuri Kyoshiro

Bingo

Daifugo

Inuarashi

Tenguyama Hitetsu

Kanjuro

Speed

Kamijiro

Carrot

Page One

Shachi

Penguin

Bepo

Jack

X Drake

Alpacaman

Caribou

Madilloman

Fukurokuju

Hihimaru

Marco

Daikoku

Nekomamushi

Bungo

Bongo

Fuujin

Kaku

'Octopus

Kuni

Raijin

Moria

Dobon

Batman

Hanzo

King

Catarina Devon

Minotamo

Charlotte Perospero

Sicilian

Kozuki Oden

Rayleigh

Tsunagoro

Suke

Charlotte Smoothie

Ace

Perona

Gazelleman

Snake Smile Teacher*

Cho

Yatappe

Omasa

Kozuki Toki

Mihawk

Shiryu

Charlotte Daifuku

Camie

Sphinx

Jibu'emon

Teach

Caesar

Denjiro

Solitaire

Aggie 68

Yomo

Absalom

Charlotte Mont D'Or

Wanda

Doflamingo

Charlotte Flampe

Charlotte Effilée

Black Back

Rody

Edward Newgate

Mihar

Mouseman

Gorobei

Kumashi

Miyagi

Tristan

Avalo Pizarro

Witching Hour Boy

Charlotte Galette

Charlotte Mobile

Charlotte Tablet

Zeus

Charlotte Broyé

Jean Bart

Ikakku

Ume

Clione

Han

Vista

Rakuyo

Fossa

Edward Weevil

Bakkin

Viola

Wapol

Dalton

Rebecca

Sai

Kureha

Ducky Bree

Zunisha

Fujitora

Ryokugyu

Sabo

Morley

Lindbergh

Karasu

Koubee

Kisigawa

Tokijiro

Tamagoro

Camel (Wano)

Charlotte Basskarte

Charlotte Poire

Charlotte Raisin

Charlotte Zucotto

Charlotte Compote

Sentomaru

Stansen

Apo
Damn, Meme gots more panel time than Kaido does in his own arc.

Last edited:
Except Zoro is getting highlighted in his Arc.
Luffy

Zoro

Kikunojo

O-Tama

Sanji

Hyogoro

Hiyori

Nami

Law

Kin'emon

Robin

Linlin

Hawkins

Kaidou

Queen

O-Toko

Orochi

Chopper

Usopp

Yasuie

Franky

Komachiyo

Momonosuke

Shinobu

Ashura Douji

Napoleon

Raizo

Brook

Killer

Urashima

Kawamatsu

Babanuki

Kidd

Gyukimaru

Holdem
Yeah ok, but I assume that those are just highlights of panel time for zoro post time skip in the new world, something that EVERY straw hats gets, not just zoro. What im talking about, what zoro needs in this arc is a fight for him to push him to and beyond his limit so we can see his full power.

All of zoro's fights postimeskip have either been one shots and low diffs, OR zoro being completely outmatched. Its either side of the spectrum and nothing in-between. Zoro really needs a good fight so we can properly and accurately gauge how strong he truly and realistically is. Sanji to some extend also shares this same problem. So does Robin, but I don't think that even matters now or oda even cares about her anymore.

I dont care about zoro feats, since im not gonna use it like a one piece fanboy to use to debate in VS threads on this forum. I care about Zoro getting a good and hard fight because like me and also a lot of other readers want to know how strong zoro has zoro gotten from the timeskip, what are his current limits, and where he stands in general. And because of the fights he has had now, we still dont accurately know how strong he currently is right now, not even after being impaled in the shoulder by killer or clashing with denjiro.

We know that luffy's current limits are: being able and strong enough to defeat yonko commanders, won't pass out but will be tired to the point he cant move much nor fight even further (katakuri, Cracker). His strongest gear 4 attacks are shown to not be able to seriously injure a yonko, and that when given the chance, a yonko is still strong enough to oneshot luffy (kaido), so luffy has better stamina now than before, but his durability is still not up to speed with his other stats. SC Snack is implied to to be weaker than both cracker and katakuri, so its safe to say that luffy would beat him as well. Luffy now comfortably sits at yonko commander level, wether he is 1st mate or yc4 material, or somewhere inbetween we don't exactly and accurately know, although we have seen enough to take a good and educated guess.

We don't know the same for zoro, and the information that we do have, is from pre timeskip, its outdated information. Low diffing Hozu the octopus, slicing up Pica, getting crushed into the ground by fujitora or slicing hawkins a couple of time and finishing off Killer in one move after being impaled by him tells us nothing of his current and true strength.

If we were to say zoro fights King, can we accurately say if zoro is currently strong enough to beat king, and if zoro is, at what level of difficulty would he accomplish it? These are all questions that still remain unanswered because the lack of feats and zoro fights that push him to and beyond his limits. how would Zoro fare against Queen or Jack? Win or lose, what difficulty? Its all hard to know.

That's why zoro needs a real, hard and good fight. so we can have all these questions answered. right now we know that sanji is stronger than Oven but weaker than Katakuri. That puts sanji somewhere around daifuku's place, without counting the raid suit, gets knocked back by his genie without the raid suit, but also leaves unscathed with no injuries.

Now compared to Sanji and Luffy, what do we know about zoro's level of strength? Not much tbh, there isn't enough good and hard fights to look from.

So like i say, its also the strength of the opponent and the difficulty of the fights that matters. Highlights and panel time tells us nothing, it only tells us that Oda hasn't forgotten about them and the character he's drawing.

I mean correct me if I am wrong, isn't it true for every other arc where Zoro was present that he had second most panel time after Luffy maybe except for dressrosa??....
From what I can remember of the panel time thread on OJ, Luffy was always top in an arc. Then there was the main villain and the main ally of the arc (your Vivi's, Law's, Wyper's and such).

Then after that it was consistently high numbers for Zoro and Nami, then the other Strawhats

S

Shura

From what I can remember of the panel time thread on OJ, Luffy was always top in an arc. Then there was the main villain and the main ally of the arc (your Vivi's, Law's, Wyper's and such).

Then after that it was consistently high numbers for Zoro and Nami, then the other Strawhats
hmm, thanks.....in that case, if we include the chapters after 952, isn't it going to be Oden who has more panel time??...

hmm, thanks.....in that case, if we include the chapters after 952, isn't it going to be Oden who has more panel time??...
Yeah, him (and the rest of the Wano characters) could have shot right up now after that flashback, particularly given the length of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Oden was in second now. Of course, his role in the story is done, but Zoro's still around, so I think by the end he'll be back in second.

51 votes 'No' and counting. Ouch....I thought it be extreme wank in voting, but nah. Zoro-fans got shutdown hard in this poll and topic. Guess after seeing direction Zoro is heading and being hype tool, push down fanbase for most to stop thinking it's 'his arc' when Oda never stated anything on Zoro like that.

Glad many are coming to sense while others who never believe in first place let their points be known :goyea:.

Last edited: