Speculations Is Wano Really Zoro’s Arc? The Difference Between a Broken Promise and an Unfulfilled Expectation.

Has Oda ever promised for Wano to be Zoro's arc?

• Yes

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 69.1%
  • It was only foreshadowed

Votes: 22 17.9%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You have to stop thinking a sword makes someone 100 times stronger than what they actually are.
I will never stop thinking that sword makes you 100 times more lethal than a puncher.
You think just because Luffy got out a draw against Katakuri through standing up, not by dominating the fight, he surpassed all Yonko commanders and cannot be touched or defeated anymore by them? You should think again.

I will never stop thinking that sword makes you 100 times more lethal than a puncher.
You think just because Luffy got out a draw against Katakuri through standing up, not by dominating the fight, he surpassed all Yonko commanders and cannot be touched or defeated anymore by them? You should think again.
And you should think again as well. Slash are more lethal but they don't k.o everyone.

Sure luffy is less lethal with his punches than zoro with his slashes but he lands a lot more hit with his punches.
And he k'oed a lot more people. So what's stopping him killing them when they are out. His moral maybe. Or just plots.

Luffy is stronger than zoro and will always be. Luffy can't be defeated by a swordsman especially after haki was introduced.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Luffy can't beat King, does that mean Zoro can't either?
No. Zoro is stronger than Luffy plus a far better match-up against King.

And you should think again as well. Slash are more lethal but they don't k.o everyone.
Sure luffy is less lethal with his punches than zoro with his slashes but he lands a lot more hit with his punches.
And he k'oed a lot more people. So what's stopping him killing them when they are out. His moral maybe. Or just plots.
Luffy is stronger than zoro and will always be. Luffy can't be defeated by a swordsman especially after haki was introduced.
If one slash did so much damage on WSC, you have no argument than bowing down and praying to swordsmen.
Luffy isnt stronger than Zoro, lol. Of course he can be defeated by a swordsman lmao, Hakiless Fodder Jones broke his Haki...

No. Zoro is stronger than Luffy plus a far better match-up against King.

If one slash did so much damage on WSC, you have no argument than bowing down and praying to swordsmen.
Luffy isnt stronger than Zoro, lol. Of course he can be defeated by a swordsman lmao, Hakiless Fodder Jones broke his Haki...
Man that was beginning of new world when we had a better understanding of haki. Luffy's haki is a lot stronger now.
I can't see any department in which zoro might be stronger than luffy.
Strength? Luffy is above.
Speed? Luffy is above.
Haki? Luffy is above.
Maybe in drinking zoro might stand a chance though :cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Man that was beginning of new world when we had a better understanding of haki. Luffy's haki is a lot stronger now.
I can't see any department in which zoro might be stronger than luffy.
Strength? Luffy is above.
Speed? Luffy is above.
Haki? Luffy is above.
Maybe in drinking zoro might stand a chance though :cheers:
You said since Haki was introduced and I instantly proved you wrong.
After that, Doffy broke his CoA, Cracker broke his CoA, Katakuri gave him a CoA lesson he wont forget.
You: He cant be defeated by a swordsman. Pure delusion, the sooner you realize it, the better.

Zoro is stronger, Luffy only has strong punching power.
Speed? Let's assume Luffy since it is irrelevant for Zoro's combat style anyway.
Haki? Which one? CoO? Sure. CoA? He will never be ahead in that one.

You said since Haki was introduced and I instantly proved you wrong.
After that, Doffy broke his CoA, Cracker broke his CoA, Katakuri gave him a CoA lesson he wont forget.
You: He cant be defeated by a swordsman. Pure delusion, the sooner you realize it, the better.

Zoro is stronger, Luffy only has strong punching power.
Speed? Let's assume Luffy since it is irrelevant for Zoro's combat style anyway.
Haki? Which one? CoO? Sure. CoA? He will never be ahead in that one.
Why? Because you say so?
Luffy is stronger.
COO does matter. And luffy has advanced coa 2.0 now. Unless it's stated that zoro has it too, he doesn't have it so that put luffy ahead of him.
You can lie as much as you want luffy is stronger than zoro. If he wasn't zoro wouldn't be his underlings unless you think that zoro would follow someone weaker than him.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And luffy has advanced coa 2.0 now. Unless it's stated that zoro has it too, he doesn't have it so that put luffy ahead of him.
You can lie as much as you want luffy is stronger than zoro. If he wasn't zoro wouldn't be his underlings unless you think that zoro would follow someone weaker than him.
So what? Rayleigh has the same thing and had no use for it against Kizaru. It is inferior combat style for swordsmen, it is an excuse for tough scales, swordsmen dont make excuses, Oden hammered that into your head but you still have trouble processing it.
Zoro never joined Luffy because of his strength and strength was never a reason why he is coming along on the journey with him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol No yc1 is bearing Current Luffy with FS and Advance CoA.
King's sword is still more lethal than Luffy's aCoA and Zoan recovery and toughness aint no joke even if he somehow manages to not get his arms sliced off in the process of attacking. His up-time of FS is featless until he proves it in actual combat.

King's sword is still more lethal than Luffy's aCoA and Zoan recovery and toughness aint no joke even if he somehow manages to not get his arms sliced off in the process of attacking. His up-time of FS is featless until he proves it in actual combat.
He proved it in combst vs Katakuri. Luffy is on a different level right now and is done with commanders.

I dont think he did. He just used speed form which Katakuri couldn't track fully, Snakeman and FS arent even compatible.
King would kill him with one slice I bet.
Stop talking outvyour ass. FS is compatible with any fighting style. It just adds to your fighting style to predict what someone is doing. Katakuri literally said Luffy was getting to his level.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Stop talking outvyour ass. FS is compatible with any fighting style. It just adds to your fighting style to predict what someone is doing. Katakuri literally said Luffy was getting to his level.
Let's see if I am talking out of my ass...
How does FS work?
What does Snakeman do?
Answer those and you will see that they are incompatible.