Character Discussion Is Yamato a male or female?

Is Yamato a male or female?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

I honestly have no clue how you even reached that conclusion. TikTok isn't banned in my country due to censorship issues, just so we're clear. It's banned because we have issues with China.
oh i misunderstood you, sorry. My bad. Idk where you are from

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yamato admires oden and see herself as Oden.

The best way of interpretating this is Yamato wants to have Oden like personality - his traits.

However, Oda to demonstrate her obsession with Oden, took this a step further to make yamato see herself as a man like Oden.

To me, this was totally not warranted but I guess oda just couldn't stop himself from having someone mirroring Oden on Luffy's ship just like Oden did in case of Roger.

I don't care much about her gender tbh. However, I do perceive her as female whenever she is on screen.

I hope oda flesh her unique personality instead of showing more Oden to us through her actions. But, seeing how wano unfold with scabbards all over, get ready for more Oden in future

gender spectrum is just fantasy.
It's always funny to see how simplistic the approach from people like you is, as if trans people would choose a significantly harder life in pretty much every aspect just because of a "fantasy".

It doesn't matter, How you feel, You were born as either One of two. End of story.
You aren't smarter nor know better than the scientist who have spent more than a century studying this issue and still do. It's naive to say it doesn't matter how you feel because you are born as either one of two; it's far from that simple.

It's always funny to see how simplistic the approach from people like you is, as if trans people would choose a significantly harder life in pretty much every aspect just because of a "fantasy".

You aren't smarter nor know better than the scientist who have spent more than a century studying this issue and still do. It's naive to say it doesn't matter how you feel because you are born as either one of two; it's far from that simple.
Triggered. I know you aren't smart. Following Biased "scientists" who have an agenda.
Post automatically merged:

I wish you gay, lesbian and trans children. Maybe then you'll understand their struggles
Triggered Lolis.