Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro done with Kaido?

Is Zoro done with Kaido

• Yes - Zoro has done enough

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • No - Zoro will still fight Kaido and surpass his limits

Votes: 75 58.6%

• Total voters
Cutting "dragon" flying over the Capital.
He is the "dragon". King the Pteranodon is as much a dragon as Kaido the Fish. And both aren't literal dragons unlike what's told in Ryuma's tale.

And cutting King is not something inferior compared to cutting Kaido.

He is the "dragon". King the Pteranodon is as much a dragon as Kaido the Fish. And both aren't literal dragons unlike what's told in Ryuma's tale.

No that is not the same ryuu which is used for dragon or kaido. IDK why english translators did not just make it dino fruit as in japanese they don't have a specific word for it, they use something akin to earth dragon with a different kanji than for the one used for kaidos dragon i.e actual Eastern deagon which we see.

Oh right, why is Kaido, a man with a fish devil fruit referred to as a Dragon by everyone who sees him?
While the man who has the dragon fruit (just like the rest of his crewmates), King, is referred to as a bird by the characters in the story?
What a disingenuous argument...

Kaido hasn't seen Oden in Zoro yet and i doubt Ame no Habakiri and Enma won't have a key role in Kaido's defeat. Ame no Habakiri is Momo's sword so Yamato will probably be the one to wield it and she wants to go to the roof.
Zoro has to go back.
Ame no Habakiri is used in myths to kill Yamata no Orochi so I see either Momo or hiyori (who alr said that she wants to kill Orochi) killing the serpent

Last edited:
zoro done with. he was the one who say ashura is his last and we are all know ashura was his best but it fail to do something crucial against kaido. not even enma make the difference. and he is already bad injured. force him to fight will be not effective. he will likely need lot times to recover just like when he take luffy's pain on thriller bark.

Anyways, my headcanon as of right now regarding this entire two Yonko business is this.
  • Luffy defeats Kaido.
  • Luffy then rushes to Big Mom.
  • Luffy lands the defeating blow on Big Mom (I think the bulk of the damage will be done by Kid and Killer.
  • Kaido gets back up thanks to his awakening and transforms to his Dragon form to fly to wherever Luffy is.
  • Zoro stops Kaido in his tracks and kills him.
This works especially well if Big Mom's story arc is meant to end in Wano...
This would resolve the entire idea of Luffy having said "once I take care of Kaido I'm coming back for you, Big Mom!!!"
And it also resolves the idea of Zoro slaying a dragon over the Flower Capital.

Yes, he is done with Kaido, sry for the ZKK believers :suresure:.

As for his next course of action, King, ofc.
Badly injured is not a valid argument here, we just saw what happened with Scabbards.
And King will be injured as well after fightning Marco, so Zoro doesn't need to recover completely (and there is Chopper, Marco, Law and Hiyori with possible healing powers, and the healing/recovery plot power is present as well, didn't just you see Luffy recovering fast as fuck after being knocked down? xd).

April Fools is over already, sir.

Thing is, if you guys believe that Ryuma is Godlike level, like above Mihawk, above Akainu, above Kaido etc. Then Zoro isn't doing Ryuma's feat in this arc. It can still happen but later near EoS.
Bro this IS near EOS. How can some people still not Realize this? Oda Himself told us this already. There are at most 3 arcs left after wano. He said this 2 years ago when Wano began and even says Shanks will make his move:

https://kotaku.com/the-one-piece-manga-is-80-percent-finished-says-eiichi-1827796353

And also this:

"In a special message from Oda shared during One Piece's presentation during Jump Festa 2021 Online, Oda hyped some of the things coming next year for the series and teased that Shanks will be taking action as well as the story continues toward its "final stage" in the new year."

Notice how Oda uses the words "final stage" And Connects it to the Year 2021. And if Shanks gets Involved while Blackbeard is heading for something he wants badly that means Shanks and Luffy vs Blackbeard is happening very soon too. And after that only the World government remains. There is also no more Dragon Antagonists so if that feat happens it happens this Arc.

Lmao Zoro is coming back to fight Kaido. It has been stated many times that Kaido should be defeated by beheading him. Fists do not behead someone especially when they're Luffy's fist. Everything has been foreshadowed and these candybois are going to take Fat L again. Also every headcannon a zoroboi speaks always comes true. Zoro SZN continues