Break Week Is Zoro vs King basically answer to us what would happen if Zoro and Sanji fought for real?

This is exactly like Kaku and Jabra, when Sanji got Diable Jambe he was clearly above both of them I mean he destroyed Jabra with 2 kicks, with Kaku it wouldn't have been much different. Same thing here with King, when Sanji fully awakens his LF he will surpass both King and Queen, so Zoro vs Sanji is even a closer fight than Zoro vs King, but Zoro slightly winning at the end

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji uses fire like King, Invisibility like Shiryu, and is a great cook like Mihawk.

Sanji is the ultimate combination of all of Zoro's strongest opponents :myman:
false.
king has better fire than sanji
king can detective sanji invisibility
king=>eos sanji:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Queen is EOS zoro since king and queen are equal :kayneshrug:
1390>1360>1330
king>marco>queen:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This is exactly like Kaku and Jabra, when Sanji got Diable Jambe he was clearly above both of them I mean he destroyed Jabra with 2 kicks, with Kaku it wouldn't have been much different. Same thing here with King, when Sanji fully awakens his LF he will surpass both King and Queen, so Zoro vs Sanji is even a closer fight than Zoro vs King, but Zoro slightly winning at the end
false kaku doesn't have df when they mesured his dorikis the same lucci said than kaku with df is stronger than jabura
asura>>kaku df>zoro>>sanji=kaku without df=>jabura
Post automatically merged:

what?:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you guys really can't let go of that douriki bullshit from more than a decade ago:shame:

false.
king has better fire than sanji
king can detective sanji invisibility

King could only "detective" the fact that a visible Momo was flying away. He was entirely unaware of the fact that Sanji got inbetween him and Queen and could not stop him from breaking Momo's chains :milaugh:

Post Wano Sanji > King easy :myman:

I'm impressed, you understood that ? :noo:

Yes but not the way you think, King two times (on and off panel) stomped sanji so zoro defeating King will definitely give the official answer for sanji fans and the one who think they are close that zoro is completely another lvl from sanji.

A big yes to anwer to your question :kata:

I'm impressed, you understood that ? :noo:

Yes but not the way you think, King two times (on and off panel) stomped sanji so zoro defeating King will definitely give the official answer for sanji fans and the one who think they are close that zoro is completely another lvl from sanji.

A good thread :kata:

On panel King proved that he lacks the AP to damage the Raid Suit, and offpanel King proved that even with combo attacks alongside Queen they can't do any notable damage to base Sanji :myman:

Doesn't matter bro, even if King lacks AP, sanji was on the floor knocked out and second time on pain. Can't deny fact from manga :myman:

I can't deny you are making up the existence of a single panel showing Sanji knocked out on the floor :milaugh:

When you realize that King's full Zoan dive bomb attack against Sanji did less than Queen's full Zoan dive bomb attack against Big Mom, in spite of aerial attacks being King's specialty :crazwhat:

I can't deny you are making up the existence of a single panel showing Sanji knocked out on the floor :milaugh:

When you realize that King's full Zoan dive bomb attack against Sanji did less than Queen's full Zoan dive bomb attack against Big Mom, in spite of aerial attacks being King's specialty :crazwhat:
Sanji had lots of opportunities to hurt King but he never could even once because King is too strong ... and Oda knows the difference is big :josad: