Chapter Discussion Is Zunesha's appearance correlated to the gorosei conversation?

Strange thing that Zunesha looks like awakened ID guards
But i doubt that Zunesha is a devil fruit, it's weird
So we have 2 options:
1) Zunesha is called up/summoned by the devil fruit from the Wano
2) The gorosei's conversation isn't related to Zunesha

I don't think DF that they are talking about is in Wano or Onigashima or Zunisha
However the Guide to find it is in Wano, and that is what World Government wanna retrieve aside from Kaidou's DF
I believe that Luffy is gonna find this Guide, but it's Blackbeard who is supposed to eat that DF in a Later Arc

Only certain people could hear Zunisha 's voice (Just like Fishman).......So I guess he's an ancient weapon
And I think the fruit has nothing to do with him

i think yes but not because of the summoning part but I think Zunisha was just a normal elephant that was gigantified by the awakening of that DF. It was no coincidence that world government did its research about the gigantification.
this DF is most likely Luffy's DF , it is the only DF that was hyped up in Wano.
they call it rubber rubber fruit but I think it is not, more it is the gigantification DF. basically eating that DF made Luffy a compressed giant, he can stretching and blowing air are just catalysts for achieving gigantified body or limbs. when he awakens he will be able to turn himself into a giant , and can use that ability to make beings like Zunisha.

i think yes but not because of the summoning part but I think Zunisha was just a normal elephant that was gigantified by the awakening of that DF. It was no coincidence that world government did its research about the gigantification.
this DF is most likely Luffy's DF , it is the only DF that was hyped up in Wano.
they call it rubber rubber fruit but I think it is not, more it is the gigantification DF. basically eating that DF made Luffy a compressed giant, he can stretching and blowing air are just catalysts for achieving gigantified body or limbs. when he awakens he will be able to turn himself into a giant , and can use that ability to make beings like Zunisha.
man, after all this time they deal with Luffy and suddenly they freaks out just now because of his DF like for real?

B

Ballel

man, after all this time they deal with Luffy and suddenly they freaks out just now because of his DF like for real?
Yeah makes no sense that they're talking about Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Thismakes a lot of sense. Would explain joyboy's gigantic Strawhat.

Have we ever had an example in One Piece where there’s a hugely dramatic speech bubble overlaid over a dramatic cliffhanger image… and the two have absolutely nothing in common?

I think it’s pretty clear that what the Gorosei are talking about, in some way, is connected with Zou.

Have we ever had an example in One Piece where there’s a hugely dramatic speech bubble overlaid over a dramatic cliffhanger image… and the two have absolutely nothing in common?

I think it’s pretty clear that what the Gorosei are talking about, in some way, is connected with Zou.
People need to put more emphasis on this than just going with the cold logic that it couldn't be Zunisha (or someone related to it) just because the gorosei's conversation is separate from the one happening on the ship.