Fanclub Islam Group

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ahhh frr bro.. i just remember spamming this forum for the past month since i heard Ramadan is near and now its just steps away...

May Allah make it a wholesome and tranquil month, and may Allah bless those who couldn't contribute their prays and fasts and have passed away just before this sacred month... آمین
Ameen.

Theres a muslim anime coming out:quest:
I love the idea but people will blight it by making hentai out of it... i hate that aspect of anime and manga community
Post automatically merged:

@Luffy bin Dragon

It turns out that it is not permissible to draw or depict the companions "Undoubtedly portraying them will detract from the high esteem in which they are held by people, and viewers may begin to think of them in the image of the actors who play their roles."
... ig this is just a historical anime not a religious one.. and the directors and authors behind are just portraying history without knowing the religious worth they hold.. and they will open this to a newer audience that hasn't any experience with Middle Eastern history.. and who knows..some might get intrigued about Islam with this.. but the worst part about this is hentai

in Islam if something is more good than bad then its permissible and vice versa.. but these anime can be manipulated for...la7awla... bruh so they are nit permissible since people might use it for lewd genres..

Last edited:
@Luffy bin Dragon

It turns out that it is not permissible to draw or depict the companions "Undoubtedly portraying them will detract from the high esteem in which they are held by people, and viewers may begin to think of them in the image of the actors who play their roles."
... ig this is just a historical anime not a religious one.. and the directors and authors behind are just portraying history without knowing the religious worth they hold.. and they will open this to a newer audience that hasn't any experience with Middle Eastern history.. and who knows..some might get intrigued about Islam with this.. but the worst part about this is hentai

in Islam if something is more good than bad then its permissible and vice versa.. but these anime can be manipulated for...la7awla... bruh so they are nit permissible since people might use it for lewd genres..
The main character is fictional not Zubair ibn al awwam (RA) its generally agreed that depictions of the sahaba are haram but this isnt a sahaba

I love the idea but people will blight it by making hentai out of it... i hate that aspect of anime and manga community

@Luffy bin Dragon

I'm not a fan of Islam mixing with Hollywood. It will only water it down, and either make it seem bad or not important. That's why I hate when I see muslim characters in a show. They always either look oppressed or....you know...they're terrorists lol.

I'm not a fan of Islam mixing with Hollywood. It will only water it down, and either make it seem bad or not important. That's why I hate when I see muslim characters in a show. They always either look oppressed or....you know...they're terrorists lol.
This is cooperation between a Saudis studio and Toei, I liked umar series and Imam ahmed so hopefully this will be good as well

Netflix takes it too far with its stupidity... and its always about them finding their "true identity" by sexually showing you self off and open... Like Netflix can make shows twisting Islam and general consensus... but can't hire a Muslim so that he or she teach the actors how to pray... who literally turn into humanoid tea table during sujood on the praying mat... it's an EMBARRASSINGLY obvious agenda

Netflix takes it too far with its stupidity... and its always about them finding their "true identity" by sexually showing you self off and open... Like Netflix can make shows twisting Islam and general consensus... but can't hire a Muslim so that he or she teach the actors how to pray... who literally turn into humanoid tea table during sujood on the praying mat... it's an EMBARRASSINGLY obvious agenda
Remember Cuties and how they sexualised that 9 year old Senegalese girl

:tchpepe::whitepress:

Yh I enjoyed the Omar Tv show. I also liked that Tv show about Prophet Yusuf. It was really good, but it was haram sadly.
while searching through the net for any justifications to make that anime permissible i came a notion agreed upon by majority of the scholars.. that representing people of such high ilk as animation or plays i not permissible.. something the Islamic leaders of KSA agreed upon as well.

the anime seems to be more historical than religious.. i hope that justification is enough.. but it getting distorted by delinquents for no good purposes is inevitable, but the good thing is that people might get curious about Islam from this as well.. so there is a good side and an adverse side.. in such cases the negatives out weigh the positives hence why its not permissible

its True no innt aye

long time haven't seen this thread since its first made.
Well Ramadan is coming in 2 days, I wish we all are blessed by Allah in this beautiful month.
BTW how do you guys prepare and plan-to-do for upcoming Ramadan?
Start with Bismillah... and leave the rest to allah... lol

jokes aside.. finishing quran... unfortunately i have SAT (a test) just a month from now.. so I'll be studying that with quran... HOPEFULLY it plays out as easily as it sounds inshallah

I didn't think there was alot of brothers/sisters in this forum:blush:

Almost ramadan btw so inshallah every one of you will have a blessed month and finish the month of ramadan in good health🤲🏿
You too inshallah

Start with Bismillah... and leave the rest to allah... lol

jokes aside.. finishing quran... unfortunately i have SAT (a test) just a month from now.. so I'll be studying that with quran... HOPEFULLY it plays out as easily as it sounds inshallah

You too inshallah

Thx bro and inshallah you pass your test