Fanclub Islam Group

So i went for taraweeh (prayer) in the near by masjid and from praying with the sway of the congregation... every thing was fine until this poped up in my head

My brain was trying to comprehend how can one mistake a pigeon for a penguin like how is that even possible
:ihaha:. i was holding my wheeze and giggles under my breath but damn it was SOO PAINFUL.. i was trying to focus on me prayer... but it was futile.. trying not to let out a squeak in a congregation is the hardest thing ever..its like you holding the laugh infront of your dad but that just amplifies it

My concentration and khushoo2 (state of focus) down the drain
imagine being in this state the whole time

idk @Prince Kronos if that was voluntary or not but الله يسلمك

So i went for taraweeh (prayer) in the near by masjid and from praying with the sway of the congregation... every thing was fine until this poped up in my head

My brain was trying to comprehend how can one mistake a pigeon for a penguin like how is that even possible
:ihaha:. i was holding my wheeze and giggles under my breath but damn it was SOO PAINFUL.. i was trying to focus on me prayer... but it was futile.. trying not to let out a squeak in a congregation is the hardest thing ever..its like you holding the laugh infront of your dad but that just amplifies it

My concentration and khushoo2 (state of focus) down the drain
imagine being in this state the whole time

idk @Prince Kronos if that was voluntary or not but الله يسلمك
I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. :usoprice:

It's just my way of mocking people/characters.....:kayneshrug:

it's Eid over there ... sigh ... we might fast tomorrow as well
lucky make it worth your while
Post automatically merged:

Has God ever answered to you like .... Coming in person to talk to you ?
i mean does he need to..
our conversation goes like this

We read Quran (His words) that are direct to us

and we ask him favors, forgiveness and present our qualms... and then as we read the scripture that is directed to us which present solutions to our qualms and reaffirms out belief in him

since Quran certainly has every single answer to our qualms and then there is the way our Prophet peace be upon him lived..

we literally have it all..

he doesn't need to come directly to us considering his status.. when we have everything that he has said as scripture.

Even Adam was talked to through by angles and not to Adam directly when Adam descended to earth.

Just like that Allah (The Most Opulent and Beneficent) sent his words to our prophet as a conversation to us.. his words ie: Quran, guide us and remind us..

Last edited:
eh for real? it seems you will celebrate eid on Friday. in which country?
we don't know yet ... Iran

lucky make it worth your while
I do all my fasting and daily pray ... but I be lying if I claim "oh. I want Ramazan to go longer" ...
the worst part is not even fasting
adjusting my sleeping time alone was the hardest part of this month

for me Ramazan is about : "God, I'm not a rebel" so no matter how dark I understood this reality of ours ... I still respect it

idk why I'm saying this to you ... I guess I'm too hungry :)

Has God ever answered to you like .... Coming in person to talk to you ?
I have have him on the phone right now ... ask him anything you want ...
he gonna say : I ain't changing my plans for anybody. I'm God for me sake. just deal with it. and if you think I have to care about your problems, first, prove to me your problems worth my time

p.s
it's jokes guys not کُفر

Last edited:
for me Ramazan is about : "God, I'm not a rebel" so no matter how dark I understood this reality of ours ... I still respect it

idk why I'm saying this to you ... I guess I'm too hungry :)
the whole motive of ramadan was to reconnect yourself to Allah so that you can be consistent for the rest of the year... be optimistic

my Ramadan wasna't the best.. but it wad productive enough.. but in a way we kinda proved that even in a busy life style we can spend out time in connecting ourselves while fasting for hours.

its sure is a month of forgiveness...but reconnection as well.

It's Eid for some of yall?

We're still fasting today.....
yea you haven't broken your fast yet... i just completed it as well an hour ago... we have Eid tomorrow