Fanclub Islam Group

@Chrono @BangMi @Luffy bin Dragon @ArabianLuffy @BaboonMihawk @yj @ranady @Hanzo hattori @imacub @Shisui_038
@EBRAHEM.EMADI @The White Crane @Kafka Crimson @Fleet Leader Fenaker

ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ My brothers
How has the blessed month of Ramadan treated you all so far?

I wish you all the very best, ease, peace, and prosperity, protection from harm and the Shayateen.
May Allah SWT bless you and reward you.

If you're tagged and not muslim, my apologies, but I still wish you the best from above^.

@Chrono @BangMi @Luffy bin Dragon @ArabianLuffy @BaboonMihawk @yj @ranady @Hanzo hattori @imacub @Shisui_038

I wish you all the very best, ease, peace, and prosperity, protection from harm and the Shayateen.

If you're tagged and not muslim, my apologies, but I still wish you the best from above^.
You got some weird names in there @BangOO🍅 @Shisui

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

This year's Ramadan feels bizarre.

The days go by slowly but they stack up quick

But Alhumduillah lets make the best of this month in bettering ourselves as Muslims.

Its13 days in and i already think I'm gonna miss Taraweeh after this month
Post automatically merged:

If yall want some good en sweet nasheeds lemme know

And keep your brothers around the world in prayer from east to the west including but not only our brotheren in Gaza

Remember sharing any dua or good islamic virtue from the quran and sunnah that is read by many or even momeorized is gonna lead to continual حسنات (good deeds) for every time they practice or read

ALLAH عزّا وجل says in the quran

{ وَذَكِّرۡ فَإِنَّ ٱلذِّكۡرَىٰ تَنفَعُ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِینَ }
[Surah Adh-Dhâriyât: 55]

And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.

Last edited:

Thanks for the well wishes, bro. May Allah bless you with even better things.

The days are breezing past, there's no serious heat like a few years back and from a hunger/thirst standpoint I barely feel it. Which is a bit sad from one perspective, but it's also a blessing from God and I'm thankful for it.

The worldwide situation, and Gaza and Sudan in particular, make it very hard psychologicaly. The modern desensitation to violence is only accentuated by our disunity as an ummah. I pray we come together on our similarities instead of dividing further.

Its been ok Alhamdulilah. Had to take a break from a few things, so its been nice getting a chance to focus on my outside studies again. I think this Ramadan is good chance to make new good habits Inshallah.

Alhamdulillah so far it's good. Tryna to read one day one juz so by the end of Ramadan I can finish the whole Quran inshaAllah

Ramadan is good to me so far, thank you very much. :zosmug:

Thank you :milaugh:
If yall want some good en sweet nasheeds lemme know
Pass them bro
Thanks for the well wishes, bro. May Allah bless you with even better things.

The days are breezing past, there's no serious heat like a few years back and from a hunger/thirst standpoint I barely feel it. Which is a bit sad from one perspective, but it's also a blessing from God and I'm thankful for it.

The worldwide situation, and Gaza and Sudan in particular, make it very hard psychologicaly. The modern desensitation to violence is only accentuated by our disunity as an ummah. I pray we come together on our similarities instead of dividing further.
I remember even last year Ramadan was so hot, Alhamdulilah with changing time/weather patterns we have ease, but at the same time discomfort for our brothers in Gaza.
Its been ok Alhamdulilah. Had to take a break from a few things, so its been nice getting a chance to focus on my outside studies again. I think this Ramadan is good chance to make new good habits Inshallah.
Alhamdulillah so far it's good. Tryna to read one day one juz so by the end of Ramadan I can finish the whole Quran inshaAllah
Mashallah, Alhamdulilah

Guys, feel free to share any Ayats/Hadith that stood out to you particularly recently/lifetime. I'm sure I can learn from all of you, you are probably better in deen/imaan then me ofc

Pass them bro

I remember even last year Ramadan was so hot, Alhamdulilah with changing time/weather patterns we have ease, but at the same time discomfort for our brothers in Gaza.

Mashallah, Alhamdulilah

Guys, feel free to share any Ayats/Hadith that stood out to you particularly recently/lifetime. I'm sure I can learn from all of you, you are probably better in deen/imaan then me ofc
From Sahih Muslim:
Book 37, Number 6629:
Abu Huraira reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Allah created mercy in one hundred parts and He retained with Him ninety-nine parts, and He has sent down upon the earth one part, and it is because of this one part that there is mutual love among the creation so much so that the animal lifts up its hoof from its younc, one, fearing that it might harm it.​

Really puts into perspective this life and how, when we feel immense love and mercy for someone, it is just a very small part of our Lord's mercy that he has reserved for us on the Day of Judgment (when we will all be in need of it more than in this world)

And an ayah that should always be on our mind:
"For indeed, with hardship comes ease"
Inne me al usri yusraa

Pass them bro

Mashallah, Alhamdulilah

"No fatigue, illness, worry, sorrow, harm, grief, or even the prick of a thorn afflicts a Muslim except that Allah expiates some of his sins by it."

(Bukhari and Muslim)