Versus Battle Itachi vs Bee

Bogard

You can't win
I forgot how shitty a debater Zexion was:lawsigh:

- Itachi wasn't aiming at using KA at all. He was fully controlled and automatically set to counter enemies attacks

Him ressorting to evading Bee's 8sword fighting style was supposed to be his counter due to being outclassed in CQC, and then aimed at using amaterasu(not KA). KA being released was an after-effect of activating his MS

It was also amaterasu that Naruto countered, not Enton

As i said before,

You need to be able to analyze battles properly before engaging in debates
That was all for me though, so don't even bother replying since i already got my answer as far as you are concerned. Only left this for other users to see for themselves

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Favour Itachi but nice to see Bogard putting in that work. Bee is a top kage level character who people treat like some low to mid Kage level (should be comfortably above the Gokage). Needs more respect.

One of the few characters with a direct counter to one of Itachi's most infamous tools in Genjutsu, and he certainly has the speed to keep up with Itachi, and obviously more than enough firepower. I think it depends on Itachi's stamina, the version that fought Sasuke would lose, reanimated version would win comfortably imo. Intel matters a whole lot too.

Kisame's CQC "edge" was Samehada doing majority of the fighting for him up close, so that doesn't say much for Kisame's or Bee's CQC in another matchup.

Surface level breakdown it seems Bee has what it takes to hang. That's about all I can offer here.

I forgot how shitty a debater Zexion was:lawsigh:

- Itachi wasn't aiming at using KA at all. He was fully controlled and automatically set to counter enemies attacks

Him ressorting to evading Bee's 8sword fighting style was supposed to be his counter due to being outclassed in CQC, and then aimed at using amaterasu(not KA). KA being released was an after-effect of activating his MS

It was also amaterasu that Naruto countered, not Enton

As i said before,

That was all for me though, so don't even bother replying since i already got my answer as far as you are concerned. Only left this for other users to see for themselves

I haven't read nor will I ever the last fight in Naruto in about 5 years, I remembered it being enton lol. B's V2 cloak works completely different than a EOS Naruto's who was ready to combat an MS user. If struck anywhere besides the tentacles he's not removing the flames.

I never even said Itachi would outclass B in CQC, I merely said he could handle it like he's done in canon jesus you've put so much effort in arguments that have zero bearing on the battle.

You need to discuss things that actually matter, do you think Bee's 8 sword style would ever finish a fight between these two?? No? Then don't spend all your time posting scans to support it.

Itachi has better reactions as well as at worst equal speed as well as the more hax and just the same level of durability. B has stamina, at the end of the day Itachi has the higher chance to put him down you having a useless debate about how ET works does nothing here.

Kisame's CQC "edge" was Samehada doing majority of the fighting for him up close, so that doesn't say much for Kisame's or Bee's CQC in another matchup.
What? Samehada only ever "acted" on its own against V2 lariat, the rest was Kisame positioning himself appropriately to counter Bee's attacks. Besides, utilizing a weapon that lives still counts for the shinobi's reactions as it could do the same again.....

Last edited:
Totsuka isn't perfect, lads (sorry if someone already showed this):

And like everyone know Killer Bee/Hachibi can troll Amaterasu:

And even an almighty seal:

I don't see Totsuka sealing Hachibi. And the canon proves Amaterasu is useless too against him in Biju mode (Bee can switch and chakra cloak V2 can counter that jutsu).

In taijutsu, I speculate they have similar level:

In genjutsu, Bee is probably immune (perfect Jinchuuriki) but we saw Bee is under the genjutsu few seconds before Hachibi came to the rescue:

And with Tsukiyomi...One second in real world can be three day in genjutsu world:

If Itachi wants to have a chance, an opening, that's probably what he can try afterall Yagura the perfect Jinchuuriki was trapped in Obito genjutsu (but in Itachi/Bee case still not 100% sure it will work).

Itachi is smarter than Bee (but Bee have Hachibi wits with him), he can probably find an opening (he need to uses Amaterasu on Base Bee. Perhaps it can work). Otherwise he will be screwed since he has infinitely less endurance/chakra than Bee.

If Totsuka can't work against Hachibi (he need to uses Susano as a last card, so it will be against Bee ultimate form I think) then Susano will be useless. Sure Yata can probably tank BijuDama but Itachi shitty stamina will not allow him to maintain his Susano for long (unlike Bee and his Biju mode).

Izanami is useless (Bee doesn't have the personality to be trapped in this genjutsu).

Bee is dumb but a combat genius (like shonen heros), he have Hachibi with him. I think Bee has the resources to win and extrem diff Itachi (initially I thought I'd vote Itachi by coming here lol). There are uncertainties on Itachi side (will Totsuka and genjutsu work at 100%? If not, will he be able to resist the fury of Hachibi ect...Bee is a great troll).

Edit: Ah it's healthy Itachi. If he have a far better stamina, better reflexes (...) I think he can win extrem diff (or it's a drawn in the worst case).

Canon Itachi loses extrem diff.

We already seen their brief fight and Bee was dominating the fight: He countered his Katon, broke his Genjutsu and pressured him in CqC. This was all in Base Bee vs 3T Itachi without any modes.

There is absolutely no conceivable way Itachi is winning this. Bee massively outclasses him in the physical category (strength, speed, durability, stamina) and in destructive capabilities. The thing is, Biju Mode isn't even needed for this. Bee with V2 can trash Itachi.

Since there is a debate about this and that i didn't want to continue off-topic in the other one, decided to make a new thread about this

Conditions :
- Killer Bee is in his war arc version
- Itachi is healthy
- They have manga knowledge of each other

My opinion: I already said it in another thread, but i believe B wins for the following reasons
- 8 blades B is superior to Itachi in close quarter, was literally dominating him on panel and could launch his attacks faster than Itachi could release Amaterasu
- Chakra arms counter amaterasu
- Susanoo defense is also useless because the V2 chakra arms can attack Itachi from the bottom a little bit like Gaara did with his sand
- B also has much more fire power with the whirlwind or continuous bijuudamas
- B also has much more stamina, chakra, advantaging him in case of long terms battles

I believe the only debatable arguments for Itachi is tsukuyomi and totsuka, but i think it's already debatable if totsuka can even pierce through V2 shroud. If the databook saying that totsuka is a variant of kusanagi blade is correct, then it's entirely possible that it couldn't go through the shroud at all considering kusanagi failed at doing this when facing Naruto's chakra defense. But even if it somehow could, i believe while it's attack speed is fast, it's a bit overrated. Everytime it was used in the manga, it was against people who were caught off-guard(Orochimaru was monologuing without paying attention, and there was a smoke blinding Nagato's vision, not to mention even with that, Kabuto implied he could have dodged it if Nagato was more mobile).

I think totsuka's attack speed depends on two things, the Susanoo arm speed and totsuka's maleability to increase in length like Kusanagi and thus it's attack speed shouldn't be any different to Sasuke's or Madara's when using the Susanoo sword attacks, except of the advantage of increasing in length, as well as the hax sealing technique. Kabuto implying Nagato could have dodged totsuka if Nagato was more mobile also suggest that people on Kabuto's level of speed and above shouldn't have any problems dodging it, and B is a fast character, with shunshin that blitzed entire taka once, has V2 that moves even faster and thus i believe, he shouldn't have problems dodging it especially now that he has manga knowledge on it.

And with him being able to do this, the chakra arms would counter Susanoo from underground and ultimately allow him to win. And even if he somehow didn't, he still have the advantage in terms of long term battle due to his much more higher chakra supply

With all that said, i acknowledge that Itachi has a chance to win with tsukuyomi, but imo it's debatable if it can work on a perfect jin or not. Also with manga knowledge, B might have adapted to Itachi's advice of avoiding eye contact with him when he was pressuring him with his 8 blade fighting style. That or B's fighting style was simply too much for Itachi's sharingan to follow
Does Bee have Samehada? He could use that to counter Amaterasu if it lands on his body since it can absorb chakra
Post automatically merged:

We already seen their brief fight and Bee was dominating the fight: He countered his Katon, broke his Genjutsu and pressured him in CqC. This was all in Base Bee vs 3T Itachi without any modes.

There is absolutely no conceivable way Itachi is winning this. Bee massively outclasses him in the physical category (strength, speed, durability, stamina) and in destructive capabilities. The thing is, Biju Mode isn't even needed for this. Bee with V2 can trash Itachi.
Kisame, aka Itachi’s sidekick, was beating V2 Bee.

Bee has to go all out to beat Itachi

I can see why anyone would give the benefit of the doubt for B, and propably, there's some bias here, but i think a healthy Itachi could take him.

In my opinion, only characters who are much stronger than healthy Itachi can beat him in a 1on1, and it's not like this is a stomp in terms of stats for Bee.

High-very high diff