Versus Battle Itachi vs Bee

H

Haoshoku

Definitely not. It's arguable that, until the Obito fight, EMS Sasuke wasn't superior to Itachi.
Not even EMS Sasuke? I got the impression that EMS makes up for the gap between him and Itachi. Now that I think about it iirc Bee kept up with Kisame and Kisame pushed him way further than MS Sasuke did 1v1, Sasuke had his team as help and was getting embarrassed. Makes sense.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not even EMS Sasuke? I got the impression that EMS makes up for the gap between him and Itachi. Now that I think about it iirc Bee kept up with Kisame and Kisame pushed him way further than MS Sasuke did 1v1, Sasuke had his team as help and was getting embarrassed. Makes sense.
It's not too fair to Sasuke to judge him off his performances with bee. Both EMS and MS Sasuke can be rated on a spectrum based on how they evolve. Sasuke at the end of the Killer Bee fight is very clearly still below Hebi Sasuke that fought Bee. It's not until the Kage Summit I'd be comfortable saying Sasuke surpassed his Hebi self, and further solidified that with the Danzo Fight where he unlocked all of his Susano'o's abilities.

The same can be said for EMS. At the Kabuto fight, he really didn't show much difference besides a lack of recoil from using MS jutsu. Whereas against Obito later on, his reactions and attack speed (alongside his Susano'o's evolution) seemed to greatly improve. One example I remember discussed before, is the fact that EMS Sasuke went from being unable to tag Juubito to being able to anticipate Juubito's movements to strike him.

Bogard

You can't win
Imo, in terms of skillset, MS Sasuke had superior amaterasu control(Enton) while MS Itachi had superior genjutsu control(Tsukuyomi) from their respective comparison done by C and Danzo respectively, and in terms of Susanoo, MS Sasuke only reached the max power of his Susanoo against Kakashi, but he didn't even have time to use it for long considering he lost eye-sight due to overusing his MS in continuous battles in a short timespan, when Itachi at one point managed to reach the max power of his MS in the long years he had in his MS usage, so in terms of skillset, overall MS Itachi overall had superior skillset to MS Sasuke until the short moment he managed to complete his Susanoo against Kakashi, where they ended up about equal in terms of skillset, but for a short amount of time.

Skillset aside though, Sasuke implied that Susanoo destroyed his cells when he was just using partial version of it during the Kage summit, wondering how it was for Itachi who had the complete version, with Itachi's health also deterioriating all the more the moment he was using Susanoo, noticed by Zetsu, all of which suggesting then, that it's something Itachi couldn't use for long, maybe due to his lower chakra reserves, with the costs of MS implied to still be an issue for him even in part1(was visibly exhausted after using 2tsukuyomi, 1 amaterasu to the point of deactivating his sharingan).

And seeing how trigger happy MS Sasuke was, with his arrows being very hard to dodge, in a 1 on 1, Danzo fight MS Sasuke may have managed to push Itachi to overuse Susanoo and outlast him in MS usage, with his genjutsu forte(tsukuyomi) not working, while on the other hand, amaterasu playing more in Sasuke's favor due to his superior enton control, but while at the same time, only matching the full level of Itachi's Susanoo against Kakashi.

On the other hand, early EMS allowed Sasuke to use the complete form of his Susanoo more often, solved the MS drain problem while Itachi got his own version of "EMS" due to his edo version not feeling the body drain side effects and having his chakra replenished after a certain amount of time.

And afterwards, EMS Sasuke continued his evolution from the Jubito battle and up

Now, I have got several questions on Itachi’s behalf.
1) Can Itachi put both Bee and Gyuki under Tsukoyomi at the same time? Moreover, can Itachi access the connection between a Bijuu and its host in mental space?
2) We know that under lethal attacks, Bee can switch place with one of his tentacles. Can Itachi use Amaterasu 8+ times successively in a fight?
3) Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka were said to make its user invincible. Itachi himself said that every jutsu has a weakness. My guess is that, use of these two ethereal weapons is extremely chakra taxing. In my opinion, Bee can switch places with a tentacle during absorption by Sword of Totsuka. Does Itachi have the chakra reserves to seal/maim Bee 8+ times successively in a fight?