Future Events It's now clear that Sanji is way stronger than Page One

A more normal version.

He doesn't have much choice. If he rushed to help them, it would turn into a long fight, which Sanji himself told Luffy when he was about to deal with Apoo and the Number. And they need to get to the roof of Kinemon as soon as possible. And the entrance there is guarded by much stronger opponents than Ulti or P1 - King and Queen. He can only hope that Usopp and Nami will be able to escape from them, or they will be helped by one of the allies or nakama.
Lmao if Nami was in actual danger...then Sanji would give zero fucks about Kinemon. Sanji fought P1...and trusts Usopp can handle him and protect him from Nami.

Or it's more like that sanji's end opponent of wano arc would be simply page one as Usopp would be destroyed by PO and again do the same pattern as you've mentioned above:madmonk:
The same pattern would have required for nothing that has happened in regards to Sanji, Page One and Usopp up to this point to have happened.

That's the point, this is entirely different, and that is why Usopp will defeat Page One, because it's nothing like the other times.

This time Sanji fights said opponent first and vouches for Usopps ability to defeat him and even protect Nami after seeing how strong he is.
This time Usopp sees Sanji fight that opponent first, and afterwards has enough confidence to engage in combat with him.

This with us understanding full well how Sanji and Usopp perceive each other, and how aware the two of them are of the gap in strength that separates them.

- Sanji with RS ran away from P1 and didn't damage him nor he defeated him and before that he claimed he would eliminate him .

-Sanji didn't use DJ + basic CoA vs P1 didn't use hardening + named attacks .
and F6 are weapon users even his sister fought with one against yamato so you can see P1 to have one and he didn't use it at all he held back a lot :ihaha:

Page One still not defeated/down after Sanji land a hit from the sky.
Thats how durable ancient zoans is. But in that fight, its clear Sanji had the upper hand most of the time.
Yeah, but like i said, we've only seen unnamed attacks used on him from a Sanji trying out the suit for the first time, and pretending to be someone else while doing so. So he's not using his usual black leg style, DJ moves or anything that would give his identity away.

Yet, Oda never showed Sanji damage or defeat P1. So if Usopp beats him it will make Sanji look weak.
Oda never showed Luffy injure or defeat Queen for example. Luffy tried to punch base Queen and his fist was swated away making his whole body flip around mid air.

That's much worse for Luffy than Page One yelling from the top of his lungs at Sanjis base kicks.

Would it make Luffy look weak if Sanji goes on and defeats Queen ?

The fact that P1 and Ulti possibly will be defeated by Usopp and Nami, not making Sanji auto stronger than P1, base Sanji obviosly would lose to P1, only RS Sanji is much stronger, case he get great durability and boost stats overall. P1 was able one shot Sanji without costume, that Sanji said himself.

Lol what happened with that? P1 overpowered Sanji's RS kick(which is stronger than base) and send flying threw buildings! Obviosly that kick was far stronger than anything that Vergo showed, or Pica. I like Sanji, but I'm not sleeping on him, the fact that he will fight against King didn't mean that he is stronger in base than P1 for now at least.
I mean stop downplaying characters just for Sanji sake, he is good without that lol.
Now, in fact Luffy in base would lose to Ulti, so that's why he wanted go G4. Luffy has gears exactly because he is weaker in base than in G4.
I don't like how fans start downplay everyone just because mugivara who was called weak trio will fight against F6. This just mean that Usopp will became strong, not that his enemys are weak. STOP!

Lol what happened with that? P1 overpowered Sanji's RS kick(which is stronger than base) and send flying threw buildings! Obviosly that kick was far stronger than anything that Vergo showed, or Pica. I like Sanji, but I'm not sleeping on him, the fact that he will fight against King didn't mean that he is stronger in base than P1 for now at least.
I mean stop downplaying characters just for Sanji sake, he is good without that lol.
Now, in fact Luffy in base would lose to Ulti, so that's why he wanted go G4. Luffy has gears exactly because he is weaker in base than in G4.
I don't like fans start downplay everyone just because mugivara who was called weak trio will fight against F6. This just mean that Usopp will bevame strong, not that his enemys are weak. STOP!
Without using the boosters, an RS kick doesn't really exert more force than Sanji without the RS.

Sanji did a standing kick with no momentum, extending his leg directly into Page One's swipe. The mechanic of how that went down would be the same with or without the suit, the only difference being that Sanji crashing through the city without the suit would get some bruises or something like that, instead of barely even feeling the slightest amount of pain.

Calling it now but when Ulti gets gravely wounded or beaten we will see the true Pageone, no he won't be at Sanji's level but top 3 Tobi roppo.

He has the sickest looking hybrid form for a reason and he hasn't used it since the capital, not even a worst gen pirate 🤣rake has such a beastly form.

He is also way more serious/aggressive when Ulti is not around.

Calling it now but when Ulti gets gravely wounded or beaten we will see the true Pageone, no he won't be at Sanji's level but top 3 Tobi roppo.

He has the sickest looking hybrid form for a reason and he hasn't used it since the capital, not even a worst gen pirate 🤣rake has such a beastly form.
Man i wish Page One was stronger, i like his Hybrid design a lot as well :josad: