Break Week It's time to accept Oden's wank even when...it is tiring

He was nerfed. He's not used enma properly until the end of 1033. And he was at the end of his stamina physically with a broken body at the time.
If zoro did a mastered acoc asura on kaido now kaido getting fucked up massively.
Zoro was capable of increasing the AP thanks to enma as stated back in the roof top despite not having full mastery. And no there’s no single moment of enma going out of control back then, only against King it did.

Zolo was not nerfed by enma on the rooftop. Zoro admitted that he was inferior to Oden who could freely wield enma unlike Zoro. Then some flashback propped up Zoro to use CoC. It is hilarious always how people ignore context and content to fit their narrative.
Couldn't use haki freely, had to regulate it to minimal levels so he doesn't use his entire haki pool in one go, that's a nerf.
I'm sorry that the author himself debunked all of your retarded headcanon and there's no haki amplification, ryuo or Oden's haki, so now you grasp at straws while your self insert is the fraud we all know and despise. :josad:

Couldn't use haki freely, had to regulate it to minimal levels so he doesn't use his entire haki pool in one go, that's a nerf.
I'm sorry that the author himself debunked all of your retarded headcanon and there's no haki amplification, ryuo or Oden's haki, so now you grasp at straws while your self insert is the fraud we all know and despise. :josad:
Losing haki is a nerf? So Luffy was nerfed everytime he lose haki? Couldn't use haki freely? Did you skip rooftop battle. How did you skip Zoro dialogue about Oden? Oh, cant run your agenda if you don't ignore Zoro words? Nowhere on the rooftop Zoro was shown nerfed? Oden is Oda self insert. He could wield enma freely unlike Zoro. Learn to read Mr. Bot.

What changed?
Which stuff changed your opinions on him?
By observing his actions, you realize he's a much better written character than initially perceived. Like townspeople and the like had this skewed view of Oden, and the whole perception of his character was that he was just some thuggish brute, who wreaked havoc on the Country. But then when you look at it, it turns out that even though he had a very intense way of going about things, there was always a purpose behind it, and it usually ended in people being drawn to him.

For example, upon his introduction, he was shown eating a meal over the bones of a dead person. While this is hugely disrespectful, and on the surface it looks like he's just some asshole, at the end of it all, he stands up, down his glass of sake and tells the corpse that they will have to wait to have a drink together in the afterlife. When you put it together, him eating a meal over the bones of the dead man, was his way of having one last meal with the guy. The guys bones essentially cooked the meal Oden was eating, and Oden was sharing that final moment with him. The townspeople even noticed it at the end, but were in shock and disbelief in the beginning. Oden was actually honoring the guy, and sharing one final meal with him. Not just being some douchebag with no regard for human life.

That's something that I initially didn't notice during first reading, and when I caught it during the second reading, I realized we need to pay much more attention to Oden's character and actions, because there is something behind all of this.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro was capable of increasing the AP thanks to enma as stated back in the roof top despite not having full mastery. And no there’s no single moment of enma going out of control back then, only against King it did.
Never happened does no such thing.
Enma takes more haki than needed to cut more than you want when you've not mastered it which is why it's the same as his other 2 swords now its coc coated just like them

WTF is that thread?

1. Kaido wasn't stronger than Oden
2. Oden can read all poneglyphs not just red ones.
3. He is not freak of nature like Linlin
4. Yonko level main squad? Scabbards? No fucking way.
5. PK of MidGEN. HHAHAHA. Wtf is that.

--Oden is confirmed adv coc user and a monster swordsman

--He no doubt is overpowered ; the only difference between him and someone like shanks/ray is usage of adv COO imo

fair critique of oden till the edit
I've been holding off on how much I hate Oden all this time, so when the chance comes for me to let some of it out, you betcha ass I'm gonna do it without holding anything back.

Me saying fuck Oden is just me ranting and finally letting off some steam that i have been holding off all this time. But that doesn't negate or disprove everything else I said. Given the amount of effort i went into writing it, I can assure you that I have good reasons for hating Oden and that my feelings are genuine. It ain't just blind hate.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
4. Yonko level main squad? Scabbards? No fucking way.
There were 10 scabbards : 2 Sulong Dukesc Denjiro, Ashura, Kawamatsu, Kinemon, Izo, Kanjuro, Kiku, Raizo (and maybe Shinobu).

Is this Yonko level main squad Top 3 + 5/6 Vets ?
No. I don’t think they can win against any Yonko main crew. YC1/2 are too strong.
But frankly it’s not far below. Just give Kinemon / Raizo / Kanjuro / Kiku 20 years and no time skip to grow stronger and I think they could have compete frankly.

By observing his actions, you realize he's a much better written character than initially perceived. Like townspeople and the like had this skewed view of Oden, and the whole perception of his character was that he was just some thuggish brute, who wreaked havoc on the Country. But then when you look at it, it turns out that even though he had a very intense way of going about things, there was always a purpose behind it, and it usually ended in people being drawn to him.

For example, upon his introduction, he was shown eating a meal over the bones of a dead person. While this is hugely disrespectful, and on the surface it looks like he's just some asshole, at the end of it all, he stands up, down his glass of sake and tells the corpse that they will have to wait to have a drink together in the afterlife. When you put it together, him eating a meal over the bones of the dead man, was his way of having one last meal with the guy. The guys bones essentially cooked the meal Oden was eating, and Oden was sharing that final moment with him. The townspeople even noticed it at the end, but were in shock and disbelief in the beginning. Oden was actually honoring the guy, and sharing one final meal with him. Not just being some douchebag with no regard for human life.

That's something that I initially didn't notice during first reading, and when I caught it during the second reading, I realized we need to pay much more attention to Oden's character and actions, because there is something behind all of this.
I see

For me that scene remains disrespectful no matter how Oda and Oden thought seems symbolic to "share last meal" with the dead
It's just doesn't sit well.

Oden's character is all fine , a dude who was wild then turned to be quite caring
But then it became silly when he was shown being super naive

Oh I forgot oda failed to foreshadow Oden properly handle His character outside of Wano
There were 10 scabbards : 2 Sulong Dukesc Denjiro, Ashura, Kawamatsu, Kinemon, Izo, Kanjuro, Kiku, Raizo (and maybe Shinobu).

Is this Yonko level main squad Top 3 + 5/6 Vets ?
No. I don’t think they can win against any Yonko main crew. YC1/2 are too strong.
But frankly it’s not far below. Just give Kinemon / Raizo / Kanjuro / Kiku 20 years and no time skip to grow stronger and I think they could have compete frankly.
They are a yonko main squad
Sulong Dukes + Denjiro > 2 YCs
Ashura ~ 3rd YC
Kawa + Rest ~ Vets/Flyers

You guys are stuck into some wank
Oden has a yonko level squad

i like how op said Oden was a born monster like lin lin but wont compare Big mom to oden when she is clearly stronger.
Nobody denied Linlin > Oden
It's just that if today Oda said Oden is above ajuone except WB, Xebec , Kaido and Roger then I won't be shocked after all of these wanks we got about Oden