Break Week It's time to accept Oden's wank even when...it is tiring

S

stealthblack

Oden wank is something, at least he is someone from flashback . The Zoro wank is and because he is from present. Wait until we get to shanks arc and Zoro as equal Clash with shanks strange both oden and Zoro are most japanese inspired characters, oda still home hype based. They even got same blade enma

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:josad:
I'm nor delusional like you

You won't see me making such threads where I claim Kata AP>Oden or katakuri > Oden/top tiers like you people claimed about zoro /Posthawk
Give it time and you will make such thread. :kriwhat:
But dont get me wrong, I dont disagree with you about Oden wank, he is up there with all times greats.
Zoro is simply stronger than everyone else. Funny that you still dont realize that. :feelsokeman:

Oden character in the story feel forced
I still fail to conciliate Oden's existence with Rayleigh focusing on Roger's ability to hear the voice of the Poneglyph as he couldn't decipher them while explaining they, as a whole, as a crew, were mere pirates (depicting a clear opposition to the ability to read that language). Not only Oden isn't addressed in any way in spite of his utter importance, but the whole way Rayleigh describes the events make it seem like none of them could decipher the stones.

(Since it's obvious Oden was a last time addition and wouldn't surprise me Oda just woke up one night noticing the plothole of Roger just hearing the voice yet being capable of writing the language).

It's time to accept Oden had almost destroyed Kaido and Kaido had to rely on that trick about having Momo impersonated in order to trick Oden and then strike him with his attack. :josad:

No he doesn't. Zoro scarred kaido with a broken body and being nerfed by enma.
He wasn’t nerfed at the time… broken bones or not he didn’t achieve the same level Oden did and on top of it Kaido didn’t acknowledge Zoro to be as great as Oden which is the most important part.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He wasn’t nerfed at the time… broken bones or not he didn’t achieve the same level Oden did and on top of it Kaido didn’t acknowledge Zoro to be as great as Oden which is the most important part.
He was nerfed. He's not used enma properly until the end of 1033. And he was at the end of his stamina physically with a broken body at the time.
If zoro did a mastered acoc asura on kaido now kaido getting fucked up massively.

Well but his performance clearly lowered massively. His attack power did, reactions and defence and other relevant stats.

I heavily disliked Odens character upon his introduction. And sitting through his flashback week to week, I grew to dislike him more and more.

After going back and re-reading his flashback in one continuous sitting, I've grown to like him quite a bit now.