Questions & Mysteries Jimbei bounty makes no sense

Why not king > Queen > Jack >Flying six. No no no, according to you it's King > WsW > other flying six > Queen > Jack.

So my other question, if you can claim that then why can't I claim WsW > Other flying six > Jack > King > Queen?

Or

Cp9 Lucci > Khalifa > Kaku > Jabra

Haha I like this, we just tell Oda he is stupid he doesn't know about his characters leave it to us we rank them for him based on who we like and hate . 🥳🥳🎉 You cracked the code genius.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why le fishe = brain dead?
Because your stupid questions
Why king > Queen > Jack >Flying six. No no no, according to you it's King > WsW > other flying six > Queen > Jack.

So my other question, if you can claim that then why can't I claim WsW > Other flying six > Jack > King > Queen?

Or

Cp9 Lucci > Khalifa > Kaku > Jabra

Haha I like this, we just tell Oda he is stupid he doesn't know about his characters leave it to us we rank them for him based on who we like and hate . 🥳🥳🎉 You cracked the code genius.
Queen has seniority over WsW that's all

Because your stupid questions

Queen has seniority over WsW that's all
Oh ok. Makes sense. King only has seniority over Jack and the flying six because they as hell did more than king ever did in wano. King has been with kaido the longest which makes sense why his bounty is second to only kaido but personally Utu showed better feats so I will say Ulti > WsW > Drake > King

Some bruhs out here about to show some two piece panels.. make I don't say a word..
Indeed but according to some on here, we should ignore the multiple mention and also Oda himself saying the Beast pirates are ranked based on strength, anyone can challenge anyone for their position.

But no, let's act like that never existed and pretend they are ranked based on seniority (quote quote who I like better > who I dislike).

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

How jimbei is above Sulong inu? You don't have any answers lol
How Sulong Inu above Jinbei? That's work both ways

Look how Jinbei face mere Yonko and how Sulong Inu face them and you see the truth pal
Oh ok. Makes sense. King only has seniority over Jack and the flying six because they as hell did more than king ever did in wano. King has been with kaido the longest which makes sense why his bounty is second to only kaido but personally Utu showed better feats so I will say Ulti > WsW > Drake > King
I hate Arbel.

Some of that boost likely came from joining the strawhats. Jinbei is a threat without the crew and it’s been proven. His bounty makes sense. He also has better feats than Sanji.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Yes hungry shrink BM isn't Weakened
She start to shrink after hours of rampaging, it's obvious she'll get tired sooner or later lol
Hunger Pang on it's own isn't a nerf, that's a baseless lie Yankers say to justify her sub-standard performances whlie on rage-mode 😂
Beside, it's not the first nor last time Jinbei humiliate her