Powers & Abilities Jinbe has CoC haki (now confirmed by the anime)

We saw big mom use CoC haki to defend herself , so some black lightning shot of her body. the same happened with Kaido in the current chapter his anger about BM's defeat expressed in outburst of CoC haki

just wondering Jinbe showed the same when he was angered by Who's-Who, is there any difference? for me it looks like that Jinbe has CoC haki , and it will be fitting considering he will be the only known fishman to have it .

and now it is confirmed by the anime

Last edited:
Just a strong CoA hardening. Sanji also had those minor black rays when he saved Momo from King or Ulti against Luffy and Usopp, but we even saw this with Sabo and freaking Don Sai in Dressrosa.
how about weak CoC after all there is lightning , Sanji is a candidate as well, Don Sai should have it because his grandpa has it as well, it is inherited after all, and Sabo is nimber 2 of the revos , like Zoro , Rayleigh , Katakuri , all of them have it.

No dude. No CoC. I would be impressive if he only shows CoC now with 40+ years old. Would just add to my theory that everyone born with CoC and just need the extreme situation to awaken it.
he might have it before but it was not revealed
Post automatically merged:

I'm not even sure she defended herself or if it was just an outburst but I don't recall Jinbe doing something quite similar personally.
you didn't see the panels?

Brain type dude don't get CoC, bro. Just check CoC users list if you don't believe me. So Jinbe excluded from the heaven chosen club. Not even fan favorite Law got it.

Oda did this most likely to make things seems fair and balanced. Also to make reader's selfinsert easier.

Unless your captain is Oda. I mean Shanks. Well, no difference. What I'm referring to is Beckman may be an exception to the rule above.