Powers & Abilities Jinbe has CoC haki (now confirmed by the anime)

your reasoning is what ? they are not Zoro?
Jinbe is Captain
Sanji is royal with a monstrous will , as kid he went 70 days without food and survived ?
every strawhat is like that , they are people who are special and everyone has his own dream and at the end if not all of them , then majority of them will have CoC.
that is what makes the strawhats special and different from another crews
I answered you about this in another thread... But again, the only way for more CoC users in the crew is if Red Hair Pirates (maybe Rocks and Roger Pirates as well) have lots of CoC users...

I don't see Oda granting CoC to so many characters.

Apart from Luffy, Zoro, Yamato it might be that Oda will lend it to one more and even that is highly debatable imo.

We saw big mom use CoC haki to defend herself , so some black lightning shot of her body. the same happened with Kaido in the current chapter his anger about BM's defeat expressed in outburst of CoC haki

just wondering Jinbe showed the same when he was angered by Who's-Who, is there any difference? for me it looks like that Jinbe has CoC haki , and it will be fitting considering he will be the only known fishman to have it .

and now it is confirmed by the anime
I have watched the video multiple times, I dont see any fodder getting knocked out after that stare, so how is it CoC?

I have watched the video multiple times, I dont see any fodder getting knocked out after that stare, so how is it CoC?
they are intimidated , Kid didn't knock any one with his haki either just intimidate .
Post automatically merged:

I don't see Oda granting CoC to so many characters.

Apart from Luffy, Zoro, Yamato it might be that Oda will lend it to one more and even that is highly debatable imo.
Chinjao stated that there are countless people in the new world who have it , and Rayleigh stated that people who make names for themselves has that ability, you think not that every strawhat will make for himself/herself? the marines stated that RHP are crew of people who made names for themselves too, and went and counted three commanders so in Shnaks crew you expect at least those 3 beside Shanks to have it. I thought always that maybe every strawhat will get it.

Last edited:
We saw big mom use CoC haki to defend herself , so some black lightning shot of her body. the same happened with Kaido in the current chapter his anger about BM's defeat expressed in outburst of CoC haki

just wondering Jinbe showed the same when he was angered by Who's-Who, is there any difference? for me it looks like that Jinbe has CoC haki , and it will be fitting considering he will be the only known fishman to have it .

and now it is confirmed by the anime
What did they do to his ears? He looks like a goblin...

Chinjao stated that there are countless people in the new world who have it , and Rayleigh stated that people who make names for themselves has that ability, you think not that every strawhat will make for himself/herself? the marines stated that RHP are crew of people who made names for themselves too, and went and counted three commanders so in Shnaks crew you expect at least those 3 beside Shanks to have it. I thought always that maybe every strawhat will get it.
Countless people? So far it was known 1 in 1 million do.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Jimbei should have CoC
-strongest fishman ever
-leader of the fishmen
-he shows zero fear against Yonkous
-He has the drive and stubbornness to follow through fully with his convictions (was jailed in Impel down and he didn't budge an inch) and he faces the consequences of his actions standing tall.

Jimbei not having conqueror's is a joke imo.

Maybe he didn't mean that all with the qualities of a king can unlock CoC but still that's weird he says countless since it's a birth trait but still for 1:1000000 according to Canon.
either there is just countless millions people in the world or Oda just changed his mind and decided to make countless people have it. since this came after the timeskip and the 1:1000000 was way back before Marine ford , at that time Oda didn't work out the whole CoC haki concept completely. since even what Rayleigh said didn't contradict this necessarily either.

Rayleigh stated most of the people who makes names for themselves have this ability. so what i mean there is no way that Sanji is the third strongest strawhat will not make a name for himself, the truth is he already make a name for himself this arc just like Zoro he defeated a commander , and who knows what will he do next. more than that he has a leader qualities just like Luffy , Zoro and Jinbe, he already lead the strawhats to Zoo, he has shown that he can decisions himself like he did in W7 he followed Robin, he went and closed the gate of the justice , etc.
just being honest denying the possibility that Sanji will not CoC is neither logic nor rational it is just really straight childish since it is the reason is basically like "no Mom(Oda)! please Do not make Sanji cool like my favorite Zoro and don't give him CoC haki otherwise i will cry" :D