JJK 193 SPOILERS

Some text leaks:
- Kamo managed to escape from Naoya's grip by getting the blood between them before the strike.
- Kamo says that if he stops even for a moment he will die, so he uses the Flowing Red Scale to increase his speed.
- Naoya is about to attack Kamo again, but Maki stops him with her sword, and Kamo uses Crimson Binding to restrain Naoya.
- Maki tries to attack Naoya while he is tied up, but manages to escape from Kamo's ability

I think Naoya will have another evolution, he started has a worm, evolved to a cocoon, and probably will evolve to an insect type curse.

I mean if he's already moving at Mach 3, I can't imagine that he's gonna get another form that's even faster. He's already the fastest character we've seen in this series (excluding Gojo).

I'm still just waiting to see how this all plays out. Again, if Naoya was just gonna get beat then I wouldn't see the purpose of this fight, but it also doesn't really make sense for Maki to lose here. I am happy that Noritoshi is still in this fight. I call BS on him tanking that hit from the last chapter though. He couldn't even see worm Naoya move.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We are getting closer and closer to the point where Sukuna takes over Yuuji's body.

I have no idea if Gege bothers about chapter number but in Chapter 100 by the end we witness Yuuji coming in with the info box saying: "Yuuji Itadori enters the Shibuya Station".

It would be so cool to finish Chapter 200 with an info box saying: "Sukuna enters the Culling Game" after some crazy action in the chapter.

We are getting closer and closer to the point where Sukuna takes over Yuuji's body.

I have no idea if Gege bothers about chapter number but in Chapter 100 by the end we witness Yuuji coming in with the info box saying: "Yuuji Itadori enters the Shibuya Station".

It would be so cool to finish Chapter 200 with an info box saying: "Sukuna enters the Culling Game" after some crazy action in the chapter.
It would be cool as a milestone but I hope he doesn't care for such things and just let's the story develop at it's own pace