JJK 199 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Seems JJK is back
:steef:

I can't imagine Akutami finishing the story in 2023 like it was said in this interview

The interview even says by 2023, which usually means at the start. But even if we take the entire year, that would generously mean some 50+ chapters, so around chapter 250, and I just can't see it with all the elements left in play.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
As I fucking thought @ConquistadoR @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge

I told this theory of mine to one of you if not more.

Megumi will be put thru a test that will question his morality/decision making because of the Angel girl so she can release Gojo.

My only mistake was that I thought he will have to thru Tsumiki trauma.
It might have been me, I don't remember lol.

But yeah this seems like a test for Megumi.

Logically, killing Yuji here makes the most sense tbh. Removing Sukuna and freeing Gojo at the same time. That's a win win, but again it means killing Yuji.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Seems JJK is back
:steef:

I can't imagine Akutami finishing the story in 2023 like it was said in this interview

The interview even says by 2023, which usually means at the start. But even if we take the entire year, that would generously mean some 50+ chapters, so around chapter 250, and I just can't see it with all the elements left in play.
Trust in Gege. If that's his rough estimate of what he wants to show us then I will believe him. Fuck overextending content for nothing but milking.

It might have been me, I don't remember lol.

But yeah this seems like a test for Megumi.

Logically, killing Yuji here makes the most sense tbh. Removing Sukuna and freeing Gojo at the same time. That's a win win, but again it means killing Yuji.
Megumi is too attached to Yuuji at this point. Although I think Yuta might come in handy here. Sounds cheap I know but imagine if they can pull a fake on Angel girl and they "kill" Yuuji off just for Yuta to revive him somewhere while Angel girl lets Gojo out.

Although my other theory is that the "Fallen Angel" is not Sukuna per say ( even tho he says it's him ) but the previous vessel for his body who possibly participates in the Culling Game.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Trust in Gege. If that's his rough estimate of what he wants to show us then I will believe him. Fuck overextending content for nothing but milking.

Megumi is too attached to Yuuji at this point. Although I think Yuta might come in handy here. Sounds cheap I know but imagine if they can pull a fake on Angel girl and they "kill" Yuuji off just for Yuta to revive him somewhere while Angel girl lets Gojo out.

Although my other theory is that the "Fallen Angel" is not Sukuna per say ( even tho he says it's him ) but the previous vessel for his body who possibly participates in the Culling Game.
Now that you mentioned Yuta. Isn't it just possible Yuta can copy her CT and free Gojo himself?

Seth

โ€Ž
Now that you mentioned Yuta. Isn't it just possible Yuta can copy her CT and free Gojo himself?
She cancels Cursed Techniques. Probably when touched/hit with such ability triggers her own ability and cancels any attempts like that.

I think it should be easy to assume since she was introduced.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
She cancels Cursed Techniques. Probably when touched/hit with such ability triggers her own ability and cancels any attempts like that.

I think it should be easy to assume since she was introduced.
We don't know how Yuta does it tbh, but her tech being passive makes sense. And it probably will be so we don't get an easy way out like this.

Seth

โ€Ž
We don't know how Yuta does it tbh, but her tech being passive makes sense. And it probably will be so we don't get an easy way out like this.
I wonder why would she target Sukuna/or his possible vessel.

+ She should have a rough estimate of how strong someone is. Why the fuck does she want Megumi to do it? Is Mahoraga scaling with the user?

Let's say Shibuya Megumi was level 30 and Mahoraga 100 so now he would be more if Megumi is stronger or what?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wonder why would she target Sukuna/or his possible vessel.
We'll probably find out soon.

+ She should have a rough estimate of how strong someone is. Why the fuck does she want Megumi to do it? Is Mahoraga scaling with the user?

Let's say Shibuya Megumi was level 30 and Mahoraga 100 so now he would be more if Megumi is stronger or what?
Not sure tbh. But iirc it was said that when one Shikigami dies its strength gets added to the remaining ones so Mahoraga might get stronger that way.

This has an initial translation. Some notable parts IMO

"Kurusu: Is there a reason needed to help someone all beaten up?
>Yuji/Takaba: What a great person
>Angel: Since you're searching for me
>Angel: Do you know my Cursed Technique?
>Angel: The nullification of Techniques (Interesting. Tengen said destruction. Its changed here to nullification.)
>Angel: Even Seals and Barrier Techniques are not out of my purview
>Angel: So we can go in and out of the Colonies as we please
>Angel: Maybe its because of the sea, but Tokyo-2 has more cursed spirits than Players
>Angel: So we just came here
>Megumi: But why? If you avoid them at night, the activity patterns of cursed spirits are far easier to predict
>Angel: My goal is to wipe out all the Incarnated Players "

Ok so angel wants to wipe out all incarnated players... Wow.

Angel: Most of them kill and subdue the vessel's mind upon Incarnating
>Angel: Some intentionally, some subconsciously
>Angel: That is not something to be allowed
>Angel: It goes against the laws of God
>Megumi: God?
>Angel: A name given to my beliefs for simplicity's sake
>Angel: You can ignore it
>Angel: But that is why I chose to coexist with Hana
>Kurusu: Then can you not just tell them things about myself?
>Megumi: Can your Cursed Technique return an Incarnated Player back to the condition they were in before Incarnation?

Interesting.
Perhaps 2 souls reside in this one body?

Yuji: It pisses me off just to see your face
>Sukuna: Ku Ku. I thought I'd let you know, before your idiocy slips up and lets the truth out.
>Yuji: ?
>Sukuna: I am the "Fallen Angel"

Angel doesnt seem to know that Sukuna resides within Yuji.

My initial theory goes something like
Sukuna bargains to give Yuji his CT or something, in exchange for him not telling angel that sukuna is within him because otherwise
she could just kill Yuji and 15 fingers worth of Sukuna right then and there in one fell swoop
Post automatically merged:

This part is interesting to me. Might be implying 2 souls reside in Her body, like Yuji. The mouth seems to imply it too, and I don't think it's Sukuna, the marked seal isn't there on the tongue. Might get a similar dynamic with Yuji/Sukuna but instead it's about Justice and Carnage? Not quite sure.

This has an initial translation. Some notable parts IMO

"Kurusu: Is there a reason needed to help someone all beaten up?
>Yuji/Takaba: What a great person
>Angel: Since you're searching for me
>Angel: Do you know my Cursed Technique?
>Angel: The nullification of Techniques (Interesting. Tengen said destruction. Its changed here to nullification.)
>Angel: Even Seals and Barrier Techniques are not out of my purview
>Angel: So we can go in and out of the Colonies as we please
>Angel: Maybe its because of the sea, but Tokyo-2 has more cursed spirits than Players
>Angel: So we just came here
>Megumi: But why? If you avoid them at night, the activity patterns of cursed spirits are far easier to predict
>Angel: My goal is to wipe out all the Incarnated Players "

Ok so angel wants to wipe out all incarnated players... Wow.

Angel: Most of them kill and subdue the vessel's mind upon Incarnating
>Angel: Some intentionally, some subconsciously
>Angel: That is not something to be allowed
>Angel: It goes against the laws of God
>Megumi: God?
>Megumi: Can your Cursed Technique return an Incarnated Player back to the condition they were in before Incarnation?

Interesting.
Perhaps 2 souls reside in this one body?

Yuji: It pisses me off just to see your face
>Sukuna: Ku Ku. I thought I'd let you know, before your idiocy slips up and lets the truth out.
>Yuji: ?
>Sukuna: I am the "Fallen Angel"

Angel doesnt seem to know that Sukuna resides within Yuji.

My initial theory goes something like
Sukuna bargains to give Yuji his CT or something, in exchange for him not telling angel that sukuna is within him because otherwise
she could just kill Yuji and 15 fingers worth of Sukuna right then and there in one fell swoop
Post automatically merged:

This part is interesting to me. Might be implying 2 souls reside in Her body, like Yuji. The mouth seems to imply it too, and I don't think it's Sukuna, the marked seal isn't there on the tongue. Might get a similar dynamic with Yuji/Sukuna but instead it's about Justice and Carnage? Not quite sure.
Thanks for posting these!:cheers:

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
hmm yeah it could be indeed one of those " 1 in a milion chance " where the curse reincarnates like Sukuna did with Yuji, Sukuna would have done something if it was the other parts of him but the fact that he doesn't want to be revealed and he calls himself the " fallen angel " means that he knows what is going on......
I wonder if it's another curse from 1k years go like him that he has beef with...

It's interesting that Sukuna was cautious enough to tell Yuji not to blurt out the truth
I don't think he is scared to lose against anyone so the reason has to be something else
And it has to be the connection between Angel and him.

I have an initial theory already.

Angel: I won't deny that it might not be possible, but 99percent of them will die. Since an Incarnation is the fusion of a cursed item and the body.
>Angel: Its hard to just conveniently tear away one from the other.
>Yuji thoughts: So thats the logic behind Sukuna dying if I die...
>Angel: Is there someone you want to return back to being human?
>Angel: Unfortunately, I can't help you there

Very harsh consequence. Somewhat inline with what Shoko said too about removal of CT leading to death.

My initial theory goes something like:
It seems to be heavily implied that 2 souls reside in her body, and it's established she knows the consequences of trying to sever the connection between humans and cursed objects.

So Sukuna bargains to give Yuji his CT or something, in exchange for him not telling angel that sukuna is within him because otherwise
she could just kill Yuji and 15 fingers worth of Sukuna right then and there in one fell swoop.

Also, I think Sukuna has been gatekeeping his CT. The culling games have only been going on for 2 weeks, and yet Hana Kurusu already has her Angels CT, whereas Yuji has had Sukuna for months, but does not. Although this could simply just be due to a factor of the Culling Game rules.

This really forces Sukuna into an uncomfortable position, interested to see how he reponds.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
It's interesting that Sukuna was cautious enough to tell Yuji not to blurt out the truth
I don't think he is scared to lose against anyone so the reason has to be something else
And it has to be the connection between Angel and him.
yeah fallen angel is quite specific, i wonder if he was part of a group or something back in his times and he became corrupted ? or maybe wanted more power and that corrupted him ?

It's very interesting, there are some interesting religious connections:

- Fallen angels are angels who were expelled from heaven or angels who sinned.

-In the period immediately preceding the composition of the New Testament, some sects of Judaism, as well as many Christian Church Fathers, identified these same "sons of God" as fallen angels.

-God sends the Great Deluge to purge the world of these creatures; their bodies are destroyed, yet their peculiar souls survive, thereafter roaming the earth as demons.

It might be a stretch but there are some connections there xD

I have an initial theory already.

Angel: I won't deny that it might not be possible, but 99percent of them will die. Since an Incarnation is the fusion of a cursed item and the body.
>Angel: Its hard to just conveniently tear away one from the other.
>Yuji thoughts: So thats the logic behind Sukuna dying if I die...
>Angel: Is there someone you want to return back to being human?
>Angel: Unfortunately, I can't help you there

Very harsh consequence. Somewhat inline with what Shoko said too about removal of CT leading to death.

My initial theory goes something like:
It seems to be heavily implied that 2 souls reside in her body, and it's established she knows the consequences of trying to sever the connection between humans and cursed objects.

So Sukuna bargains to give Yuji his CT or something, in exchange for him not telling angel that sukuna is within him because otherwise
she could just kill Yuji and 15 fingers worth of Sukuna right then and there in one fell swoop.

Also, I think Sukuna has been gatekeeping his CT. The culling games have only been going on for 2 weeks, and yet Hana Kurusu already has her Angels CT, whereas Yuji has had Sukuna for months, but does not. Although this could simply just be due to a factor of the Culling Game rules.

This really forces Sukuna into an uncomfortable position, interested to see how he reponds.
I think we can safely say for sure that Angel and Hana have a Sukuna/Yuji situation.

Hana is the one that was stricken by Megumi, while Angel is the one that has the whole God schtick going on coupled with her hunting incarnated sorcerers.

Also, since Angel didn't refer to Sukuna by name once, but rather by nickname, it leads me to believe that Angel also has a different name. Angel is probably a nickname or title, just like God is her belief and not literal God in this context