JJK 199 Spoilers

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4300/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-199
Chapter out!
Post automatically merged:

So the raw text is just "The Fallen"
Fallen from God's grace. If we take God to mean Angel's teachings then maybe Sukuna was a follower of that creed. And latter on he diverged from it, falling from God's grace in the process, metaphorically speaking.

Last edited:
Fire chapter

The Kamo section was great and the rest of the chapter....

Man seeing the squad all together was so refreshing for some reason

It's been nonstop fighting for so long that I forgot what it felt like to have the plot move forward

We're also getting meaningful character interaction! Takaba is growing on me (I really hope he doesn't have a hidden agenda), and Kurusu is already pretty fun

Angel is interesting and I can't wait to see what Sukuna/Angel mean when they say he's "The Fallen"

Sakurajima was lackluster but Gege's right back to the bangers now that it's over lmao

Interesting chapter. Also hana x megumi :myman:
This translation implies that Megumi knew Hana, and not only the other way around. But he doesn't show it at all.
There's way more to this interaction and I'm here for it:steef:

Fire chapter

The Kamo section was great and the rest of the chapter....

Man seeing the squad all together was so refreshing for some reason

It's been nonstop fighting for so long that I forgot what it felt like to have the plot move forward

We're also getting meaningful character interaction! Takaba is growing on me (I really hope he doesn't have a hidden agenda), and Kurusu is already pretty fun

Angel is interesting and I can't wait to see what Sukuna/Angel mean when they say he's "The Fallen"

Sakurajima was lackluster but Gege's right back to the bangers now that it's over lmao
The Kamo stuff was amazing but it would have meant so much more if we saw some focus on him during the Naoya fight.
I hope we get more from him in the near future because his family situation has really grown on me

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Imma need to actually read the chapter, on Sunday, but from the spoilers, and what Angel is capable of, from what I am understanding so far, and the implications that Sukuna and Angel know each other, I believe it's possible Sukuna developed his domain to not require a barrier specifically because of Angel.

Imma need to actually read the chapter, on Sunday, but from the spoilers, and what Angel is capable of, from what I am understanding so far, and the implications that Sukuna and Angel know each other, I believe it's possible Sukuna developed his domain to not require a barrier specifically because of Angel.
Cool idea, but she can still nullify techniques. The attacks inside a domain are techniques, in essence. Couldn't she nullify them either way?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Cool idea, but she can still nullify techniques. The attacks inside a domain are techniques, in essence. Couldn't she nullify them either way?
Yeah that's very possible. Imma need the full context and exact translations of their ability to properly judge.

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4300/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-199
Chapter out!

So the raw text is just "The Fallen"
Fallen from God's grace. If we take God to mean Angel's teachings then maybe Sukuna was a follower of that creed. And latter on he diverged from it, falling from God's grace in the process, metaphorically speaking.

Yeah I saw something about this on twitter, let me quote it.

"Kanji used for “Tengen” = 天元 天 = the oldest term used for “heaven/sky” in chinese mythology. Kanji used for “Angel” = 天使 Kanji used for “Sukuna” = 堕天 All these individuals have the kanji for “sky/heaven” in their names, and we know that Tengen preached Jujutsu in Nara. Sukuna is a “fallen” god, he has ties to Angel & Tengen and my believe is that all three of them believed in the same path, which Sukuna strayed away from. "