JJK 199 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Imma need the full chapter to see the context but one thing that bothers me is why they just didn't tell Angel that Gojo will do it when she frees him.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tbf the conversation kinda gets cut off when Sukuna intervenes. I feel like next chapter if its not a flashback from the getgo, we could see that pick back up
Yeah that's why I said I need the full context. I don't mind it not being said immediately, but if it's not even addressed at all in the future chapters it would bother me tbh.

- First half is Kamo flashback, second half is Yuji and Megumi
- Maki checks up on Kamo. Kamo blames himself for his incompetence, and appears as a flashback to Kamo with his mother who tells him why he was called by that name โ€œNoritoshiโ€, and it seems that he has a younger brother
- November 14 (at night) Fushiguro wakes up in a hotel room.
- Yuji is standing by the window. He's wearing a bathrobe and holding a glass of wine
- Sukuna interacts with him in his mental world
- Takaba returns after bringing some food. Megumi says why these four?
- The fourth is the angel
- They have 359 points between them
- when they asked kurusu hana whether she's angel, a mouth appears on her cheek (like sukuna and yuuji) and says 'i'm angel'. when they tried to ask why she saved megumi, kurusu hana interrupted them with aaaaaaaaaa
- Angel: "If he agrees to help defeat the fallen angel(?), she'll agree to break the seal."
- The fallen angel is Sukuna

More to follow soon!

@Lucius Zogratis @Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango๐Ÿ… @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @ฤฐsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge
Tagg me too,plz.Nice spoilers.Angel vs Sukuna incoming.
Post automatically merged:

Just need Gojo and Nobara :cheers:
Nobara probably dead.

what happened to remi tho last she was seen seeing angel pick up megumi

I need a Geto / Kenjaku interaction

we know that Geto is still there somewhere, I think he will help in Kenjaku downfall
he is?

goddamn i barely remember anything i think i need to reread it from chapter 1

Angel: "If he agrees to help defeat the fallen angel(?), she'll agree to break the seal."
- The fallen angel is Sukuna
wait who is she talking to? megumi?

Last edited:
what happened to remi tho last she was seen seeing angel pick up megumi

he is?

goddamn i barely remember anything i think i need to reread it from chapter 1

wait who is she talking to? megumi?
Angel (sharing the body of Hana, like Sukuna does with Yuji) is telling this to Megumi and co.

And then Sukuna tells Itadori that he (Sukuna) is the Fallen Angel she's refering to

Not enough Maki panels for the haters to cry on.:kobeha: At least we get a nice moment scene between her and Kamo.:jordanmf: Kamoโ€™s well-being >>>> Zenin clan survival in Makiโ€™s eyes lmao.

Angel being able to not only cancel out CT but also barrier techs is OP as hell. So she also negs Domain Expansions by not allowing them in the first place or not being affected by them.

Takaba being there ruins the scene. Garbage character. :jay-yeah:

Megumi is right things are going to well. Which means weโ€™re going to get another battle soon maybe even a showdown between players and Angel.

Sukuna being a fallen angel is not too surprising. Given heโ€™s a demon and demons are fallen angels in the first place. But him and Angel are probably not human and learned some super hax stuff from being in the same school or group. Sukuna has his invisible Cleave and Dismantle and Angel has CT neg.