JJK 200 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tricking Angel girl to release Gojo is so fucking easy lmao.

You just have to pull the same trick Yuta did. You set-up Yuuji's death and wait until she releases Gojo and you just revive Yuuji right after.
Just tell her Gojo will kill him lmao. He's the best shot for anything.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Bro, Gege is fishy recently. What is he planning?
Yeah last colony was by far the worst in JJK. It fell off. Hopefully it bounces back. I hope he's not rushing to finish it as soon as possible. Like I said in the previous spoilers thread not even mentioning Gojo here would be lame.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah last colony was by far the worst in JJK. It fell off. Hopefully it bounces back. I hope he's not rushing to finish it as soon as possible. Like I said in the previous spoilers thread not even mentioning Gojo here would be lame.
Wait, btw. I totally forgot about it.

They also have to retrieve the cube with Gojo, don't they? Lmao.

Yuji always puts others before himself, I'll actually be mad if he ends up dying in the end even though the points he is making is 100% facts. Him and Megumi's bond is next level. I think they'll somehow convince angel to unbox Gojo first and offer to kill Sukuna afterwards i.e. if Kashimo doesn't find him first.
too soon man, too soon.

I don't want any bullshit like Sorcerers co existing with normal people and creating some Disneyland picture of a world.
they'll just use some CT to make it like it never happened or erase their memories.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wait, btw. I totally forgot about it.

They also have to retrieve the cube with Gojo, don't they? Lmao.
No they have the back end of the cube with Tengen. But they need something that nullifies CT like Angel.

Lol it's for Seth and Light, I wanted to alleviate their comcerns about these last two chapters
I think some people are a bit bitter coming off the last colony

Personally just seeing Yuji and Megumi + meeting Angel in a single chapter was enough to win me back for the most part but I can't say the same for everyone
Post automatically merged:

I'm not seeing any problems with the latest chapters tbh

Just feels like buildup

Tricking Angel girl to release Gojo is so fucking easy lmao.

You just have to pull the same trick Yuta did. You set-up Yuuji's death and wait until she releases Gojo and you just revive Yuuji right after.
Angel is seemingly similar to Yuji, in that, she has someone inside of her. Someone powerful and ancient like Sukuna most likely. So it wont be that easy tricking her imo.

Also, am i the only one thinking Tengen is super sus? That thing is plotting something for sure...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Guys, we're literally seeing the continuation of the dialogue from last chapter. Relax.
Not everything has to be resolved in the same chapter, or even shown to us immediately.
Neither @Seth nor I said it needs to be resolved immediately. Well I didn't for sure, idk about Seth, can't track all his posts lmao. I've said previously that I don't mind the duration but them not mentioning Gojo at all would definitely be a plothole, and I believe we can all agree with that, no?

And I think we can all agree that the last batch of JJK chapters, preceding chapter 199, was not, well to put it nicely, the best.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Angel is seemingly similar to Yuji, in that, she has someone inside of her. Someone powerful and ancient like Sukuna most likely. So it wont be that easy tricking her imo.

Also, am i the only one thinking Tengen is super sus? That thing is plotting something for sure...
He's been used like a toy to maintain dominance for years, I don't think we could even hate him if he is evil now and plot behind the scenes.

Everyone has the right to live.

Neither @Seth nor I said it needs to be resolved immediately. Well I didn't for sure, idk about Seth, can't track all his posts lmao. I've said previously that I don't mind the duration but them not mentioning Gojo at all would definitely be a plothole, and I believe we can all agree with that, no?

And I think we can all agree that the last batch of JJK chapters, preceding chapter 199, was not, well to put it nicely, the best.
The last colony was trash.

But them mentioning Gojo/talking about his strength can be off screened now and then shown later as a flasback.