JJK 200 Spoilers

I don't know. This is a massive red herring imo. Like, Yuji is resolved to die. And him dying will solve their problems pretty much. I imagine Kenny would have near impossible chances of Sealing Gojo again if he gets out, not to mention defeating lol. And Sukuna will die with Yuji, so the only other being that could possibly match and defeat Gojo dies for Gojo to get unboxed.
So, if that happens, it's pretty much game over for the villains, (unless they have other stuff and people on the level of Gojo/Sukuna which I very much doubt at this late in the game. )

So, considering all that, the scenario of Yuji sacrificing himself seems like a way too easy ending for the good guys. There WILL be some wrenches thrown. Some twists.

Is Sukuna really gonna let Yuji kill himself like that?
I agree it's not gonna play out where Gojo is freed because Yuji sacrifice himself, Megumi or Sukuna don't want that, but in the end I think he still dies. I dnt think he can forgive himself. I assume there's another way to get Angel to help them. Maybe Sukuna can cut a deal where both yuji and sukuna can live, and yuji can seperate from Sukuna. I dnt think Gojo or megumi will fight sukuna until he has all his fingers.

Been saying Kenjaku was gonna take Jujutsu/CG Global for a long ass time now. Glad to see I was right and that Gege sees the vision
Post automatically merged:

International Sorcerers are okay. I mean the randoms who are normal people.

I don't want any bullshit like Sorcerers co existing with normal people and creating some Disneyland picture of a world.

If anything I feel like it'd probably turn into something more similar to muggles vs wizards in harry potter
Post automatically merged:

Angel is capable of completely killing Sukuna? Sukunabros what is this… :pepemotion:

Gojo is capable of getting negged by a box? Gojobros what is this...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We already know that conventional weapons work against sorcerers. And Kenjaku more than likely provided them with some sort of fighting chance in form of basic tools
Yeah, if they have tools they can be somewhat a fight
But I want to see them fighting a good cursed spirit or sorcerer or someone like Maki. Blood bath in coming.

Even if they have some tools I think a good part of that army will die in the colonies

Yeah, if they have tools they can be somewhat a fight
But I want to see them fighting a good cursed spirit or sorcerer or someone like Maki. Blood bath in coming.

Even if they have some tools I think a good part of that army will die in the colonies
A trained army is still a dangerous thing to anyone. Especially since they had 9 months to train with potential cursed tools and prepare counter-sorcerer tactics and strategies.