JJK 213 Spoilers

Worst

Custom title
Btw i wonder if this:

-Sukuna had realised the potential of Megumi's cursed technique but had also found resistance towards him. He wasn't a vessel but a cage like yuji.
Confirms part of my theory over there

Here some new thoughts of mine after re reading 212 and thinking through.....

Looks like all of these sorcerers of the past have a sort of binding vow with Kenjaku, which involves fighting Sukuna at some point.

This means that we are about 100% guaranteed to see a magnificent Sukuna vs All at some point, but not for the reason we might think!

I wonder if Sukuna has a similar binding vow with Kenjaku, where Kenjaku needed great amounts of CE and Sukuna wanted another 1 vs All so they made a binding vow with one another, where Sukuna would have provided the CE and Kenjaku would have gathered all the strongest sorcerers through time for Sukuna to fight them.

Now i also wonder if Kenjaku ( knowing Sukuna lol ) wanted to find a way to respect his binding vow with the other sorcerers but not with Sukuna, so he tried to engineer the perfect vessel that could not only host him but keep him caged ( maybe that's why Sukuna was surprised he couldn't take control of Yuji right away ) so if the other sorcerers were to fight Yuji they would have also fought against Sukuna, without the need of Sukuna to be in control.

Maybe Sukuna knew Kenjaku would have tried to" trick him " so he made some other arrangemens with Uraume, and when he realized whatever he realized about Megumi's technique instead of making a binding vow to permanently take over Yuji ( which he could have easily accomplish imho ) he decided to wait for Megumi to mature enough and in the end take a gamble to take over his body maybe even freeing himself if he had a binding vow with Kenjaku, cuz he now found himself a new vessel so he's pretty much free to do whatever he wants...

Btw i wonder if this:

Confirms part of my theory over there
It's the wording of the spoiler that has me stumped a bit
"He wasn't a vessel but a cage like yuji."

So Sukuna saw Megumi as another cage, just like Yuji? Or am I reading it wrong?
Post automatically merged:

Here's Ducky's summary, where the wording is different

Worst

Custom title

Well if the translation is correct it seems like it!

However this ties well with all the concepts around the soul / CE

When Gojo was training Yuji he was explaining him about the emotions etc, so probably for Megumi to see his step-sister not only not being her but having spent a lifetime with her and it was all a lie, so shocking for him that this happened:

THE MOMENT MEGUMI'S SOUL BREAKS
Probably when he saw Megumi using his technique for the first time against him ( when he was summoning mahogara ) he saw his resolve and he knew that if he had tried to, Megumi was ready to give his all to fight him.

And this moment was enough for Sukuna to enter his body without megumi being able to gain back his resolve and " fight him back "

The difference from Yuji could be that he is specifically designed to contain Sukuna.

who else believes that Sukuna gonna body Angel in next few chapters despite all her hype..:myman:

Ehh i don't think there's gonna be anything left of Angel/Hana next chapter

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
hmm u think he would sacrifice his original CT just because he saw some potential in Megumi ?
I am saying it likely wouldn't add up like we think it does. I mean, if Sukuna used his own CT in Megumi's body, I think it would only be as strong as it was when 15-finger Sukuna used it. Megumi's cursed energy wouldn't add much to it. Similarly, even though Sukuna uses Megumi's CT, his techniques will only be as strong as they'd be if Megumi had as much CE as 15-finger Sukuna.

Worst

Custom title
I am saying it likely wouldn't add up like we think it does. I mean, if Sukuna used his own CT in Megumi's body, I think it would only be as strong as it was when 15-finger Sukuna used it. Megumi's cursed energy wouldn't add much to it. Similarly, even though Sukuna uses Megumi's CT, his techniques will only be as strong as they'd be if Megumi had as much CE as 15-finger Sukuna.
Oh yeah i'm not saying Megumi's CE would add up

Just that now Sukuna can use his CT + Megumi's ( with his own CE ofc )

But even if Megumi's would add up, considering what he just did i don't think it would make much of a difference lol
Post automatically merged:

Like mi question now is if aving acquired Megumi's CT, is that an asset strong enough in 15 fingers Sukuna's hands to mess with Gojo

Or he really needs these extra 5 fingers

( he sure needs them to actually defeat Gojo assuming he can but i'm curious what's his limit now with 15 + double CT )