JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Take your LeLe plot W and shove it
How about you take the Gege plot we got and accept it. It was clear from the beginning that Sukuna was the strongest and that it is Yuji‘s role to defeat him. Pure shonen logic. I do like Gojo but fans like you who are irrational make it fun to clown on you. So to speak your language.
Wewe write good plot, lojo got his L. Wukuna best and now shove it.

Gojo literally says sorry to Sukuna for not making him go all out
???? And?

We saw how Sukuna was forced. I wont say that. Gojo just doesnt know the full extent of his Sukunas power to say that.

Sukuna already had brain damage lol, had to use Maho and you really believe what Gojo "said"?
Post automatically merged:

The author had to hype other characters, otherwise their introduction will be useless, plot killed Gojo.

now now
10 shadows in itself wouldnt have done much , sukuna was only able to pull out the W cause of shrine ,
with mahoraga and agito only , he would have been done for

so u can say 10 shadows + shrine > limitless
but not 10 shadows > limitless
Lmao.

Shrine is just vanilla cream compared to the cake. Gojo knew deep down 10S at its peak was the superior CT. 10S potential > Limitless + 6E potential.:pepecroc:

How about you take the Gege plot we got and accept it. It was clear from the beginning that Sukuna was the strongest and that it is Yuji‘s role to defeat him. Pure shonen logic. I do like Gojo but fans like you who are irrational make it fun to clown on you. So to speak your language.
Wewe write good plot, lojo got his L. Wukuna best and now shove it.
If you didn’t have the balls to bark before don’t now because mahokuna finally got a W

I respect Gege.

He ain’t LODA, he’s not going to suck off a character just because they’re popular
you “respect” gege because he made your fav win lol

this is objectively awful-lazy writing

even in sukuna favor its bad writing
1-we didn’t see sukuna win
2-Sukuna didn’t use something native/innate to win or the way he won said something about him as a sorcerer it’s just a continuation of relying on mahoraga

you “respect” gege because he made your fav win lol

this is objectively awful-lazy writing

even in sukuna favor its bad writing
1-we didn’t see sukuna win
2-Sukuna didn’t use something native/innate to win or the way he won said something about him as a sorcerer it’s just a continuation of relying on mahoraga
This is copium, I've been making threads about Sukuna holding back since 234 and 231.

It was super obvious, you guys just chose to call me a clown instead of looking at LITERAL PANELS that I was showing you guys.

I think the fight was disappointing don't get me wrong but more so from an entertainment and expectations standpoint.

But there is literally nothing wrong with Gojo losing in the way that he did.