JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
This is copium, I've been making threads about Sukuna holding back since 234 and 231.

It was super obvious, you guys just chose to call me a clown instead of looking at LITERAL PANELS that I was showing you guys.

I think the fight was disappointing don't get me wrong but more so from an entertainment and expectations standpoint.

But there is literally nothing wrong with Gojo losing in the way that he did.
holding back but bro was feeling nervous and admitted he couldn’t handle a purple hollow

holding back my asss

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Rest of the Gojo bros were feeling down, they are not really up for it.
Sure mate, I will remind you tomorrow. It is 1:24 AM here.
I'm thinking we can have him wear this lol

Wanna edit Sukuna and Gojo's faces on them? :ihaha::risiup:
Post automatically merged:

I was cool with how SNK ended.
Brotha if you can go back and read AOT chapter 138 and 139 spoiler and chapter threads here, the copium and meme levels were insane. Only the Leg and Nakama threads surpass it imo.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Tbh I'm surprised I didn't get memed to oblivion. I accepted that I was too obnoxious with Fraudkuna memes last month and wasn't gonna run away....
I'll be honest, I said Sukuna's obviously gonna win, but didn't expect Gege to renege on the powerscaling he emphasized this badly.

Fair enough, he outright said Sukuna is stronger. I give.

But don't deny I had y'all on strings with the fraudkuna memes lmao. It was all in good fun of course and I ain't running, I'm here to take your memes just like I dished them :parkcry: Do your worst @Sukunabros.....just leave mothers and wifes out of it :parkcry:

@MonochromeYoru @Reborn
Alright, had a super busy day. Gonna hit the weights but feel free to tag and clown me to your heart's content. I'll get to it later tonight :josad:
I have to say you guys are handling this much more maturely than I would if Gojo won :milaugh: