JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Bruh I have always been talking about the POTENTIAL of 10S relative to Limitless + 6E. This isn't about Gojo vs. Sukuna even though that one is already cleared up this chapter too (so I don't see why you're trying to argue that).

At their peaks, 10S is the superior technique this is a fact. Dimensional slashes cut through Infinity like knife to butter, they will cut through Hollow Purple too.
the only reason i am making it a sukuna ( with 10 s ) vs gojo is cause sukuna is the only one to realise the full potential of 10 shadows
he is the ultimate wielder of it
so unless u got a better wielder of 10 shadows , sukuna is the one who should be used for this debate
and we damn well know sukuna with only mahoraga and agito cant kill gojo
this is literally what happened in the manga

u cant go against it

The only guy that was incapacitated in any of the Domain Clashes was Sukuna to begin with

And he survived it how? By "using Megumi to summon Mahoraga" while KOed, because that's something he can do apparently.
That's something that I don't like about not knowing the peak of an ability; the author can pull out whatever the fuck he wants without explaining everything and can call it a day without any problem whatsoever. That's one of the things that makes me dislike Gear 5

That's something that I don't like about not knowing the peak of an ability; the author can pull out whatever the fuck he wants without explaining everything and can call it a day without any problem whatsoever. That's one of the things that makes me dislike Gear 5
I'm just saying we all accepted that without much issue, but let's be real, it was way out of the blue
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna is just so good at Jujutsu that he breaks perceived "rules" of Techniques that only existed due to it's users being amateurs compared to him
That's a lazy writing choice that just leaves every weird moment to be explained like this:

Literal King Crimson = it just works, vibes

Didn't know you were his editor, sorry

And how exactly did you dream that up, son?
With what would he have killed him in that first clash?
Man, I need to bring the receipts of how Sukuna bros were calling Gege trash, manga is garbage, Gojo is Gary Stu, this fight is fan service etc.

Now all of a sudden, that their agenda is fulfilled, Gojo is the best character in JJK. Gege is best new gen Mangaka. JJK > One Piece. Lol 🤦‍♂️

Man, I need to bring the receipts of how Sukuna bros were calling Gege trash, manga is garbage, Gojo is Gary Stu, this fight is fan service etc.

Now all of a sudden, that their agenda is fulfilled, Gojo is the best character in JJK. Gege is best new gen Mangaka. JJK > One Piece. Lol 🤦‍♂️
Gojo was done terribly character wise in the last chapter it’s dumb to think otherwise

That's what I said before this chapter.
Sukuna's ability is open ended. There are 1000 options that Gege can use.
It was bound to happen. But it took way longer than expected.
Post automatically merged:

Gojo was done terribly character wise in the last chapter it’s dumb to think otherwise
Yeah, more than anything, it felt off.
Gojo was never like that. It was never shown that he respected Sukuna. I am not even mad at Gojo's loss.

His character was going out of his way to protect others: Like he protected all of his students including Yuji.