JJK 249 Spoilers

we should have seen the kenjaku thingy in the chapter and not the flashback tbh , would have been more interesting

so its pretty much confirmed that the binding vow kenjaku wanted to do here was abt tengen and sukuna is DEF kenny's will since he will be the one to activate the merger

is that tengen he is eating ??
the fight is abt to start and this sukuna pose reminds me of gojo so much :milaugh:

glad to see that we are getting more info on how sukuna uses his slashes
he can perfectly merge them with his cqc too

so many things happen in this panel

- rika tries to sneak sukuna from behind but sukuna punches her and then throws dismantle towards her with his other hand
- sukuna still has yuta's sword in his hand ( why tf he isnt breaking it ?? ) and he does the same , he throws dismantle towards yuta
4 arms go crazy if u are being jumped
- sukuna also takes a blow to the stomach ( missed opportunity from gege , he should have shown the stomach biting yuta's hand )
sukuna could have obv blocked that strike but he chose to dismantle yuta instead

i am starting to dislike how these dismantles result in paper cut just cause of sukuna's playful nature , he should atleast be tearing rika's limbs apart with his ct

gahdamn i love these close combat moments
- so rika throws a container at sukuna but sukuna cuts them with dismantle meanwhile yuta comes and tries to attack him,
sukuna successfully blocks yuta's hit with 1 hand and throws another set of dismantle at rika while blocking her punch

- then yuta opens his domain which has an ass name bruh
rika's playground would have been a lot better , tf is mutual love lol

we are also hinted that sukuna might get his domain back so i am happy the gojo fight wasnt the last we saw of malevolent shrine

i think we can also get a chance to see an upgraded version of MS cause sukuna is in his true form now and he can possibly make every dismantle in MS target reality ( basically turning them into spatial slashes with possibly a binding vow )

- in yuta's domain sukuna uses HOLLOW WICKER BASKET

and then he tries to use uro's attack on sukuna

sukuna tries to block it but since the technique hits the surface of the sky instead of the opponent , he cant properly block it

a very hax technique indeed
this results in some damage to sukuna's eye

and then sukuna predicts that yuta's domain can contain the sure hit ct of angel's which can fuck him up pretty good
yuji also has a soul snatcher ability now
conveniently both of these attacks can hit sukuna's soul which can lead to megumi coming back
i guess the theme of attacking sukuna is basically soul based attacks
- executioner's sword
- yuta using angel's ct
- yuji's soul snatching ability
- maki's soul split katana

next chapter is gonna be a banger thats for sure