JJK 256 Spoilers

Tell me the name?

Those are CTs, yes, but what is his CT?
Will it be blood manipulation or related to soul punch?
Blood manipulation.
The CT is called blood manipulation. He got it from eating one of his brothers.

And the arms are a separate ability that he also got from eating his brothers.

He probably has more as well.

Blood manipulation.
The CT is called blood manipulation. He got it from eating one of his brothers.

And the arms are a separate ability that he also got from eating his brothers.

He probably has more as well.
So, he can choose sure hit effect if he gets a domain expansion?

How is it different from Yuta. Is not it getting repetitive? Then there is also soul swap.

So, he can choose sure hit effect if he gets a domain expansion?

How is it different from Yuta. Is not it getting repetitive? Then there is also soul swap.
Where is it said that can choose the sure hit?

His domain’s sure hit could be something different from all of his abilities, even people without CTs have innate domains so it probably would be something different from the CTs Yuji ingested.

THIS THE START OF YUJI KAISEN RAHHHH
Post automatically merged:

JJK's editor could've written Hamlet, but
Shakespeare could never pull out "Even the
light of hope shines black"
Post automatically merged:

Crying cuz I know next chapter sukuna gonna be trying his hardest to somehow hate on this Sukuna will probably say smth like "back in my days Jujutsu sorcerers would awaken there ability at 2 years old smh"

even people without CTs have innate domains
How innate domain can help against Sukuna though?

Maybe out of left field, but I predict Yuji is getting either something Kenjaku built into him or Sukuna’s CT.
No, it is not out of left field. Yuji's CT is yet to be revealed and it can be anything. Sukuna's CT has higher chance since Gojo said it will be engraved in Yuji's body. Kenjaku may have also planned something for Yuji as he said he expected a lot more from Yuji.

How innate domain can help against Sukuna though?
?????

Domain Expansion is just manifesting your innate domain externally. The point is that Yuji could have a sure hit effect that’s completely different than any of his ingested CTs like blood manipulation.

No, it is not out of left field. Yuji's CT is yet to be revealed and it can be anything. Sukuna's CT has higher chance since Gojo said it will be engraved in Yuji's body. Kenjaku may have also planned something for Yuji as he said he expected a lot more from Yuji.
Yuji does not have a CT apart from the one’s he ingested from his siblings and/or whatever Kenjaku probably engraved in his body.