JJK 261 Spoilers

Yuta didn’t take Kenjaku body / brain and using it as its own
Yuta just copied the CT. So Kenjaku isnt involved here. Just Yuta can now do the brain swap like Kenjaku. But it’s Yuta brain not Kenjaku’s one
Seriously? That how its work? Yuta power really scary. But the CT not as strong as the original right? Maybe there a side effect, like this wont lasting long.

So, what happens now?
If Yuta can replicate Gojo's basketball domain within his CT time limit, then the gang has a W

But I feel Megumi will go let them down again and just when they think Sukuna is dealt with the merger will start
What makes you think Sukuna has not already figured out a solution?

Another binding vow!

I bet previous domain types will be useless against Sukuna now.

Yuta needs to do something new. Plus, I doubt Gege will give credit to Gojo... since Yuta using Gojo invented domain will ultimately translate to a Gojo W.

We will finally get an answer to this, sakuna will attack the interior of the domain
That was Sukuna trying to get hits so he could adapt, wasn't it?

That's why he didn't attack the inside which was weaker, and only broke Gojo's domain from the outside which was stronger now.

Since Sukuna isn't using 10 s now, he doesn't need to take hits to adapt.

So yeah, if Yuta does the inverted barrier basketball domain, Sukuna by all means should be able to easily break it from the inside.

When we talked about next Gojo that's not what I thought
Post automatically merged:

That was Sukuna trying to get hits so he could adapt, wasn't it?

That's why he didn't attack the inside which was weaker, and only broke Gojo's domain from the outside which was stronger now.

Since Sukuna isn't using 10 s now, he doesn't need to take hits to adapt.

So yeah, if Yuta does the inverted barrier basketball domain, Sukuna by all means should be able to easily break it from the inside.
I believe the body changing is only able with alive people. Right? So Gojo right now is alive at Yuta body. And fully healed since the body of Gojo already is.

When changing bodies one can use the CT of the previous body owner?

Last edited:
Wow I never expected this tbh. Pretty dark that Yuta would go this route, and more insight on Gojos loneliness feeling like he was mostly perceived as a weapon. Guess like Yuta says desperate times call for desperate measures.