JJK spoiler 255

looks like sukuna has used the world slash only against gojo and kashimo

these were all enhanced dismantles like I HAVE BEEN FUCKIN SAYING

he did handsigns (second frame), chanting and gesture against higu - all that requires for world slash.

so he used it against gojo, kashimo and higu.
wanted to use agains yuta, but in the end used point blank dismantle.
with maki i'm not sure.
he used chants at the second frame, while being offpaneled himself, so it's not clear were there was handsigns or not. and on the second page he's too small to see any gesture. but visually this slash looks like the ones against kashimo and higuruma

he did handsigns (second frame), chanting and gesture against higu - all that requires for world slash.

so he used it against gojo, kashimo and higu.
wanted to use agains yuta, but in the end used point blank dismantle.
with maki i'm not sure.
he used chants at the second frame, while being offpaneled himself, so it's not clear were there was handsigns or not. and on the second page he's too small to see any gesture. but visually this slash looks like the ones against kashimo and higuruma

Against maki he only had 2 hands
Clearly a basic dismantle .
This ws thing made people forget that chants can be also used to regain output and boost the attacks
Yuta said a basic dismantle from a 100% output sukuna would end him before even using rct

Against maki he only had 2 hands
Clearly a basic dismantle .
This ws thing made people forget that chants can be also used to regain output and boost the attacks
Yuta said a basic dismantle from a 100% output sukuna would end him before even using rct
i know about chants for buffs, that's why i'm saying, that i'm not sure in case of maki.
and he had three hands against her. bottom one doesn't suited for battle, but he could use it for gesture. he stated it himself againts kusakabe (when implied the use of world slash) and in this chapter it stated, that NOW he can't use the world slash, cause he's lost the upper hand and cannot use handsign for world slash

Last edited:
Its now pretty much confirmed that kashimo faced a stronger and more serious sukuna than yuji/yuta/maki did
I thought it was obvious, idk why people think Sukuna was not at full HP and power after transformation.

Probably the "holding back" stuff still confuses people. I am ngl, it still feels weird when Gege says Sukuna is holding back. Not because Sukuna is getting weak, because there is no one to even make him go all out.

Indirectly, Gege is shitting on all other sorcerers.

This is the reason I think there should have been 2-3 characters at Gojo level. It would have made fights more fun to read.

I thought it was obvious, idk why people think Sukuna was not at full HP and power after transformation.

Probably the "holding back" stuff still confuses people. I am ngl, it still feels weird when Gege says Sukuna is holding back. Not because Sukuna is getting weak, because there is no one to even make him go all out.

Indirectly, Gege is shitting on all other sorcerers.

This is the reason I think there should have been 2-3 characters at Gojo level. It would have made fights more fun to read.
Aren't the MC and Yuta strong

Yuta will return even stronger, so will Yuji. That was such a great fight, a real highlight. I'm bored now with the Sukuna vs everyone else filler fights.
And wtf is Hikari doing all this time ffs.

hand signs are also used to increase ce output
and in regards to world slash , i think sukuna has to direct the slash using all of his fingers than just 2 fingers

maybe thats where the palm thing is highlighted
with maki i'm not sure.

if u look closely at sukuna , u can see his left hand isnt doing anything
and for the world slash he needs all 3 hands

but his left hand is simply empty