JJK spoiler 255

He only had one hand when he killed Gojo.
this goes to show you don’t actually read.
Dude:
A: Check back when he was in front of Gojo again, when they literally show he only had one hand.
B: Read this week's chapter, when they literally tell he only had one hand.

Sukuna made a binding vow to be able to kill Gojo despite only having one hand and not being able to use the technique. The binding vow made it so from then on he has to "make the signs and aim with his palm" (like he did against Kashimo). He has that extra condition now, as per the binding vow.

Going on a bit more on the topic.
The technique has two conditions:
Condition A: Make the hand signs.
Condition B: Aim with his palm.

We also know this:
- The technique now has extra requirements because of his binding vow.
- He couldn't use the technique with only one hand even before the requirements.
The technique already had Condition A before he used it on Gojo, and Condition B is new, as payment for skipping condition A that one time, which he skipped because he only had one hand remaining.

Two hands to make the MS hand sign, one hand to aim the slash. Three hands.

ye so it isnt just to bypass gojo's inviolability
It bypasses everything since it's reality slash. What I meant was he only really needed it to bypass Gojo's infinity precisely because of its "absolute" inviolability.

He doesn't need it against the others, except Kusakabe's top tier simple domain (and I'm sure he could have deal with it differently).

It bypasses everything since it's reality slash. What I meant was he only really needed it to bypass Gojo's infinity precisely because of its "absolute" inviolability.

He doesn't need it against the others, except Kusakabe's top tier simple domain (and I'm sure he could have deal with it differently).
Basically he can neg diff gojo s domain with it
No more 3 mins waiting to destroy the outer shell
Any attack gets also destroyed by it
The ws is the perfect defense and ap

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
stop being an autistic clown and read the manga before pinging me with ur delusional fraudjo ass
he’s been weaving hand signs and then pointing with his fingers with two arms its same concept he just uses his whole hand.

your agenda isn’t going to work here…

there is nothing in the conditions of world slash that states he needs more than 2 arms/hands to use this technique.

why don’t you start reading.

he’s been weaving hand signs and then pointing with his fingers with two arms its same concept he just uses his whole hand.

your agenda isn’t going to work here…

there is nothing in the conditions of world slash that states he needs more than 2 arms/hands to use this technique.

why don’t you start reading.
since u cant read the manga , lemme tone it down for u

in order for sukuna to use world slash post gojo fight
he has to use a handsign called enmaten

this is the handsign , it alrdy requires 2 hands

and additional to these signs , he needs a palm which directs the slash towards his opponent

SO VERY FUCKING OBVIOUSLY HE WILL NEED ANOTHER HAND
which makes 2+1 = 3 fuckin hands

so when we see a panel like this

where 1 out of his 3 hands is totally relaxed , we can see there is no hand sign being made
and if there is no hand sign being made then the world slash is also impossible to be launched

this is me literally spoon feeding u retards
and ofc , 1 of sukuna's hands was cut before this

in before u ping me with another BS on how he has 4 hands instead of 3

so 1st kindly read the manga and then ping me with ur autistic ass
cause i am not here to spoon feed gojo fans on how the manga functions

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
since u cant read the manga , lemme tone it down for u

in order for sukuna to use world slash post gojo fight
he has to use a handsign called enmaten

this is the handsign , it alrdy requires 2 hands

and additional to these signs , he needs a palm which directs the slash towards his opponent

SO VERY FUCKING OBVIOUSLY HE WILL NEED ANOTHER HAND
which makes 2+1 = 3 fuckin hands

so when we see a panel like this

where 1 out of his 3 hands is totally relaxed , we can see there is no hand sign being made
and if there is no hand sign being made then the world slash is also impossible to be launched

this is me literally spoon feeding u retards
and ofc , 1 of sukuna's hands was cut before this

in before u ping me with another BS on how he has 4 hands instead of 3

so 1st kindly read the manga and then ping me with ur autistic ass
cause i am not here to spoon feed gojo fans on how the manga functions
you’re completely brainedead…

So hypothetically if the binding vow is that he needs to do hand signs and the chant it just means Sukuna launching the world slash at Gojo was sneaky sneaky and without warning. Would explain that picture with Gojos eye being open looking like he was surprised. Probably in an instant his six eyes saw the cursed energy of his infinity being separated/sliced. If he had that chant start up Gojo may have been able to dodge or at least avoid a fatal blow which would not be good for Sukuna running this gauntlet.

you’re completely brainedead…
thnx

If he had that chant start up Gojo may have been able to dodge or at least avoid a fatal blow
nuh uh
gojo cant even see dismantle

u cant dodge something u cant see

and only really needing it doesnt mean he cant use it against others

right now , i think many people can agree that even without the world slash the heroes were always gonna get bodied
But still sukuna sometimes still uses the world slash cause why not

its nothing but a game to him

thnx

nuh uh
gojo cant even see dismantle

u cant dodge something u cant see

and only really needing it doesnt mean he cant use it against others

right now , i think many people can agree that even without the world slash the heroes were always gonna get bodied
But still sukuna sometimes still uses the world slash cause why not

its nothing but a game to him
You’re right about not being able to see the slash, but what about the spark sorcerers produce when activating a cursed technique? An ability of that magnitude would have to require some serious cursed energy right… Or the world slash is just as deadly as a normal dismantle but can’t be guarded/stopped so he stood there thinking wow a desperation atta…dead

You’re right about not being able to see the slash, but what about the spark sorcerers produce when activating a cursed technique? An ability of that magnitude would have to require some serious cursed energy right… Or the world slash is just as deadly as a normal dismantle but can’t be guarded/stopped so he stood there thinking wow a desperation atta…dead
Gojo's 6 Eyes are good enough to completely analyze Miguel's CT down to the last atom but can't see a binding vow infused, CE spark filled, life ender of an attack coming:risitameh:

Gojo's 6 Eyes are good enough to completely analyze Miguel's CT down to the last atom but can't see a binding vow infused, CE spark filled, life ender of an attack coming:risitameh:
Gojo was overconfident anyway. Even if he saw a slash coming he most likely thought it was Sukuna's last desperate move using a regular slash. Tbh, how could he have analysed, understood and anticipated a totally new and unknown tech, especially from an half dead Sukuna?

As I said it when the chapter came out, Gojo was certain of his victory and let his guard down.

Don't forget that those mofos move at hypersonic++ speed. A fraction of a second of inattention can be fatal if one of them let their guard down.

Are we about to reach Rootbeer-levels with this dismantle/world slash stuff?
no , unlike oda gege actually writes how cursed techniques function and what all is required to do it

u gotta blame it on the autistic fans who still cant figure it out

You’re right about not being able to see the slash, but what about the spark sorcerers produce when activating a cursed technique? An ability of that magnitude would have to require some serious cursed energy right…
the sparks of a technique comes before the technique is even activated
its like a build up

gojo can obv sense the spark from sukuna's attack before it was activated
but after the activation sukuna somehow makes his technique undetectable for other sorcerers
we have yet to see how exactly he does it but its pretty much proven that gojo cant see his ct as good as maki or mahoraga

Or the world slash is just as deadly as a normal dismantle but can’t be guarded/stopped so he stood there thinking wow a desperation atta…dead
its more deadly , but its just a dismantle who's target is more complex

yeah cause obv that attack is also coming from someone as skilled as miguel right :hapnoel: