Sign-up Johhny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be fine as long as you explain what's going on in the op. Only reason I want you to host it there is because the section is just dead and I want some form of activity to be sparked in it even if it's not really a light game.
okay sounds and the discussion thread will be mostly dead as people chat up all the storms in PM. I very rarely restrict PMing in games and I want this one to be more basic since it's gonna be some people's first time ~lah :neesama:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway Nika, I'm afraid I can't commit to this with the start date as it is. Naruto Forums has Favourites starting on the 14th, which is a massive SRM game which will take all activity away from most games it runs alongside.

J

Joygirl1

Anyway Nika, I'm afraid I can't commit to this with the start date as it is. Naruto Forums has Favourites starting on the 14th, which is a massive SRM game which will take all activity away from most games it runs alongside.
That´s a shame, it would have fit so well with you as Johnny Depp and Ekko as Amber Heard :joker:

Emil

Certified Memelord
It'll be fine as long as you explain what's going on in the op. Only reason I want you to host it there is because the section is just dead and I want some form of activity to be sparked in it even if it's not really a light game.

Sure.
can it be like a 20 player game with half roles vanilla?

Daily Post 0:

To: Ms. Turd
DEMAND LETTER - DEFAMATION

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am Captain Jack Sparrow, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on British Royal Navy, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in pirate warfare and I’m the top captain in the entire pirate armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in The Washington Post? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and your lie is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sliced off finger.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Black Pearl and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, ex-wife.

Signed: Captain Jack Sparrow

TWITTER POST

... I never named him, but I wrote about the cost women pay for speaking out against the men in power. ... I have always maintained a love for Johnny and it brings me great pain to have to live out the details of our past life together in front of the world. At this moment, I recognize the continued support I have been privileged to receive over the years, and in these coming weeks I will depend on it more than ever before.

Signed: Amber Heard

To: #istandwithamberheard
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

so be brave ... beat Johnny Depp.

To: Mr. Wife Beater
RE: DEMAND LETTER - DEFAMATION

You have been counter sued, you washed up addict.
Signed: Amber Heard James Franco's dick is bigger than yours

The two parties gathered their lawyers, witnesses and evidence, but as the two sides began arguing back and forth, an unseen group stood to profit from their mutual debts. Could it be your time to cash in? SIGN UP NAOW and find out.​
Notes:
1. Game will start Friday, July 15th at 14:00 GMT -6. See the countdown here.
2. All days will be 24 hours long. Assassin Games are nightless.
3. Abilities are not time/rng based.
4. Game is expected to last 5-7 days.
5. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in PM ^-^7.
6. I would like to get 16-20 players.
7. Rules, mechanics, factions and other notes will be posted when the game starts. In the mean time, you can check out the AG Guide.
8. Knowledge about the trial may help you, but is unnecessary.

Players:
1. @Xlaw
2. @Fujishiro
3. @Charlie
4. @TheAncientCenturion
5. @Joygirl

Subs:

innnnnn

hmmm @Ratchet @SoulKiller @QueenEmilia @hime help me explain. role madness mafia on steroids?
kinda like mafia where u can pm everyone

instead of mafia, there will be an assassin faction and town is not all on the same team either (they r split into different teams but the dont know their teammates and they r trying to figure out to win together) iirc? its been a bit over 2 years so i might be a little off ;-;

I'd be cautious of joining a Nikamara game, she is the definition of evil host.
Even though you divorced me I still love you and have a place for you in my heart... and in this game....
I...I just gain inexplicable enjoyment from watching people die in my elaborate machinations. Does that make me evil? I think not. Would a man be considered evil if he just wanted to make the world a better place by setting everything on fire? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.