Sign-up Johhny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though you divorced me I still love you and have a place for you in my heart... and in this game....
I...I just gain inexplicable enjoyment from watching people die in my elaborate machinations. Does that make me evil? I think not. Would a man be considered evil if he just wanted to make the world a better place by setting everything on fire? I think not.
You divorced me! I just married cart quickly cause of my broken heart.

Canโ€˜t be more evil than you :yearight:.
There are things I wouldn't do, Nikamara would take thought and run them into the ground

You divorced me! I just married cart quickly cause of my broken heart.

There are things I wouldn't do, Nikamara would take thought and run them into the ground
D: okay maybe I did divorce you but it was only because you were looking at other boobs... Cart boobs. :risitasad:

my games are mathematically balanced... but I can never balance player abilities and player abilities are totally worthless in the face of the ALMIGHT GM!!!!!!!!!!!! :happinesspunch:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I'm not supposed to do this since I want a break but I never played this type of game and I'm genuinely curious

In

:pepecopium:

D: okay maybe I did divorce you but it was only because you were looking at other boobs... Cart boobs. :risitasad:

my games are mathematically balanced... but I can never balance player abilities and player abilities are totally worthless in the face of the ALMIGHT GM!!!!!!!!!!!! :happinesspunch:
righhht balanced....riiiiiight.......

Then you throw in your riddles, and bird puns and forbidden words.........

Status
Not open for further replies.