Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know @Dr_Professor83 said he would have forgiven the fake quotes, but @T-Pein™ @Joygirl @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Blue @Peroroncino can you honestly say you would have forgiven her for siding with yellow? In that last two hours, with the options to change actions, wouldn't they just lynch @Light D Lamperouge and attack hime to death? I know my petty ass would. Her goofing was genuine and she already took the difficult path before I signed in and corrected her. With self preservation on the line would you keep the assured win, or take a gamble to help Plaintiffs?
I never liked hime in the first place.
would continue to attack her.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know @Dr_Professor83 said he would have forgiven the fake quotes, but @T-Pein™ @Joygirl @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Blue @Peroroncino can you honestly say you would have forgiven her for siding with yellow? In that last two hours, with the options to change actions, wouldn't they just lynch @Light D Lamperouge and attack hime to death? I know my petty ass would. Her goofing was genuine and she already took the difficult path before I signed in and corrected her. With self preservation on the line would you keep the assured win, or take a gamble to help Plaintiffs?
she's an indie right? and can win with yellow correct?

then she owes us nothing. its our fault for trusting her. indies r indies for a reason. shes just playing the best for her wincon. who cares about town. id do the same in her place if i can win with yellow and i see the opportunity to do so.

we place hopes on indies then get unhappy when they fail us. its happened before and will continue happening lol. thats just how indies roll.

and like a wise man once said: if it breathes and its not town - ERADICATE IT

#protownindiesshouldnotexist

she's an indie right? and can win with yellow correct?

then she owes us nothing. its our fault for trusting her. indies r indies for a reason. shes just playing the best for her wincon. who cares about town. id do the same in her place if i can win with yellow and i see the opportunity to do so.

we place hopes on indies then get unhappy when they fail us. its happened before and will continue happening lol. thats just how indies roll.

and like a wise man once said: if it breathes and its not town - ERADICATE IT

#protownindiesshouldnotexist
yeah.
indies should never be trusted.

J

Joygirl1

I´m in no position to give an answer here as she killed me because it was her wincon to kill all of us Reds *sigh*
Hated that she killed my precious purple ally Yelan I teamed up with :catcry:

For a change, to say something positive about Prof and yeah, it seems strange that from out of all players I´m the one doing this after we clashed in the thread: He tried to come up with a tactic and as I said, he helped me to reach my Personal Victory as he provided me with the info that I needed^^

Status
Not open for further replies.