Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spite? It's not spite at all. It's very much within the bounds of the game, has nothing to do with my thoughts towards you as a player or as a person. Like I explained to Prof, if I don't hold the banner on this, then I will also be allowing behaviour that I do not wish to facilitate. I've been very consistent on this, and the same standard would be applied to anyone. "Spite" doesn't even begin to come into it.
let me ask u this

pretend u were an indie and u had to do x thing to win
i assume u would side with town first, right?
now lets say the game progresses and u realize that u will lose if u continue siding with town

do u gamethrow or scum side?

it sounds like u expect every indie to side with town every game otherwise they r immediately treated as scum in all of their indie games henceforth
just do what zolo does if u really operate on this bc i doubt anyone would willingly to choose to lose in this scenario and at some point or another i bet everyone will be faced with a similar scenario

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
let me ask u this

pretend u were an indie and u had to do x thing to win
i assume u would side with town first, right?
now lets say the game progresses and u realize that u will lose if u continue siding with town

do u gamethrow or scum side?

it sounds like u expect every indie to side with town every game otherwise they r immediately treated as scum in all of their indie games henceforth
I would play to win. I would however have done the minimum to ensure I'm not influencing the game in scum's favour willingly, and I certainly wouldn't be coming up with fake quotes for it.
just do what zolo does if u really operate on this
Do not presume to tell me what to do.

I would play to win. I would however have done the minimum to ensure I'm not influencing the game in scum's favour willingly, and I certainly wouldn't be coming up with fake quotes for it.
Do not presume to tell me what to do.
im influencing the game in MY favor willingly, idc about whether scum or town wins, that is not my priority. i care about me winning first
and i cant win on my own, i have to win with blue or yellow

light is already the planned lynch for the day
the quotes had to be done, otherwise how would i convince blues to mislynch one of their own?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im influencing the game in MY favor willingly, idc about whether scum or town wins, that is not my priority. i care about me winning first
and i cant win on my own, i have to win with blue or yellow

light is already the planned lynch for the day
the quotes had to be done, otherwise how would i convince blues to mislynch one of their own?
None of that is even remotely my concern. I maintain that establishing the Blue's game-ending wincon is your responsibility, and I give every player one strike when it comes to how they approach Indie. You just used yours, hence why from hereon if you roll Indie I will treat you the same as outed Scum. If you think that's unfair, I couldn't really care any less to be honest, I would hold anyone to the same standard. You played to win, and that's fine, but due to how overt your scum-siding was, I feel like it's fair to assume you cannot be trusted to act to the benefit of the town next time.

I understand perfectly, though your attempt at condescending to me is amusing. The issue is you had at least 2 hours to change course, plus any other number of hours to do something basic like establishing when a faction achieves game ending victory, and opted not to do that. The end result is you, as Indie, took good faith from the town, and did not act within it. Therefore, in future, I will not personally be extending that to you should you be in similar circumstances. I really cannot be much clearer with words here.
I know @Dr_Professor83 said he would have forgiven the fake quotes, but @T-Pein™ @Joygirl @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Blue @Peroroncino can you honestly say you would have forgiven her for siding with yellow? In that last two hours, with the options to change actions, wouldn't they just lynch @Light D Lamperouge and attack hime to death? I know my petty ass would. Her goofing was genuine and she already took the difficult path before I signed in and corrected her. With self preservation on the line would you keep the assured win, or take a gamble to help Plaintiffs?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know @Dr_Professor83 said he would have forgiven the fake quotes, but @T-Pein™ @Joygirl @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Blue @Peroroncino can you honestly say you would have forgiven her for siding with yellow? In that last two hours, with the options to change actions, wouldn't they just lynch @Light D Lamperouge and attack hime to death? I know my petty ass would. Her goofing was genuine and she already took the difficult path before I signed in and corrected her. With self preservation on the line would you keep the assured win, or take a gamble to help Plaintiffs?
i probably wouldnt tbh, i've been fucked over repeatedly by indies in games here,so it would be hypocritical of me to do the same,even though i honestly deserve to do the same by now

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hmm well if I was in her shoes I wouldn´t have let it come to that I guess.

I would have asked for Blue´s wincon before.

But after taking a path you get married to it, until death do us apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.