Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like even in those PMs you quoted Nika tells you straight up you can probably win with Blue tomorrow, like that is very very clear. You don't really get to invoke the "uwu I was just clueless" card here when the host themselves told you the situation you were in.

@Dr_Professor83 I should also note that Hime was the one who came up with the idea to create fake quotes from T Pein to get him lynched and all that, so it's not a case of an indie just hitching their wagon to the easiest ride here. It's really quite flagrant lol, which is fine, she's entitled to it, but for me at least hime!indie has proven that she's just extra scum and will be treated as such.

None of this is really of concern to me, though. By your own admission it was the more difficult path and the results are you took the more difficult oath enabling scum to win. When I see someone claim Indie I take them in good faith that they won't abuse the relative freedom they're granted, and I don't think you can claim you acted within this good faith. So regardless of the excuses or reasons the standard you are held to here has to be one where you are no longer afforded the good faith you were afforded here. Does that make sense? You can feel bad or have the best of intentions, none of that really matters because by being any more lax here I'd be allowing anyone to scum side as Indie and then cite incompetence or whatever, which is obviously detrimental. I am only one person of course, but in my eyes any future indie claim or reveal from you just means you're +1 to the scum team.
yea i realized it was the more difficult path of the two once i realized i could win both ways

but i didnt know that from the start is what im saying and there is proof of that
it was either probs lose by siding with town or probs win by siding with scum in my eyes at the time so i did what i thought i had to do to win

Like even in those PMs you quoted Nika tells you straight up you can probably win with Blue tomorrow, like that is very very clear. You don't really get to invoke the "uwu I was just clueless" card here when the host themselves told you the situation you were in.

@Dr_Professor83 I should also note that Hime was the one who came up with the idea to create fake quotes from T Pein to get him lynched and all that, so it's not a case of an indie just hitching their wagon to the easiest ride here. It's really quite flagrant lol, which is fine, she's entitled to it, but for me at least hime!indie has proven that she's just extra scum and will be treated as such.
that was 2 hrs before eod

i had already betrayed town by that point by framing t-pein, what is unclear about that?

Ratchet

that was 2 hrs before eod

i had already betrayed town by that point by framing t-pein, what is unclear about that?
2 hours before end of day was before any "cfd" had took place, yes? So you committed to playing anti town when you knew you did not have to. Hence, in future, for my part I will be treating you, when indie, as anti town. Is my position not understood at this point?

hime is indie
hime thinks the game ends once yellows r killed
hime thinks reds need to die before yellows for her to win
hime forms alliance with the blue
hime is working with them to kill reds
a yellow is lynched dp2

prof tells hime about plan to lynch light dp3
light pms hime to ally
prof tells hime about how one red might survive due to his plan
light tells hime how he has a kill and an attack

hime has to make a decision
hime thinks going along with prof means one red might survive and she will lose
hime thinks going along with light means 3 kills between the both of them and if she could get blues to kill one more red and mislynch a blue then she wins

hime decides to ally with light and betray the blues bc everything is much more in her control so she is much more likely to win

hime frames t-pein
hime joins gc with blues to plan abilities

nika contacts hime bc she [nika] realized that hime didnt understand how the game ended
hime realized she would have won either way and that she ended up taking the much harder path to victory due to an incorrect assumption
hime decides that she has no option other than to roll with t-pein is yellow story since she thinks blues might spite kill her now if she admits that she had betrayed them [blues]

hime wins, yellows win

@Ratchet
if u want an entire breakdown of what happened since idk if u understand^

Ratchet

@Ratchet
if u want an entire breakdown of what happened since idk if u understand^
I understand perfectly, though your attempt at condescending to me is amusing. The issue is you had at least 2 hours to change course, plus any other number of hours to do something basic like establishing when a faction achieves game ending victory, and opted not to do that. The end result is you, as Indie, took good faith from the town, and did not act within it. Therefore, in future, I will not personally be extending that to you should you be in similar circumstances. I really cannot be much clearer with words here.

I understand perfectly, though your attempt at condescending to me is amusing. The issue is you had at least 2 hours to change course, plus any other number of hours to do something basic like establishing when a faction achieves game ending victory, and opted not to do that. The end result is you, as Indie, took good faith from the town, and did not act within it. Therefore, in future, I will not personally be extending that to you should you be in similar circumstances. I really cannot be much clearer with words here.
i had been planning with light 24 hrs before that point
to then betray him and confess to town that i had betrayed them is just turning both parties against me and throwing away my efforts thus far and most likely losing the game
town hadnt even fully trusted me at that point (e.g. prof not inviting me to the blues gc when i asked and instead making a new one) and openly stated that they think theres a chance i might betray them whereas light had fully trusted me (or at least seemed to)

u expect me to betray scum and then lose the game bc town might spite me and have wasted time and effort trying to secure victory thus far?
y would i do something that i thought might cause me to lose?

the thing is, u r painting me in a light where i wouldve scum-sided as an indie no matter what which is not the case
i woudnt have sided with scum at all in the first place and there is enough evidence to prove that
i did it to win, bc i thought thats what i had to do

Ratchet

i had been planning with light 24 hrs before that point
to then betray him and confess to town that i had betrayed them is just turning both parties against me and throwing away my efforts thus far and most likely losing the game
town hadnt even fully trusted me at that point (e.g. prof not inviting me to the blues gc when i asked and instead making a new one) and openly stated that they think theres a chance i might betray them whereas light had fully trusted me (or at least seemed to)

u expect me to betray scum and then lose the game bc town might spite me and have wasted time and effort trying to secure victory thus far?
y would i do something that i thought might cause me to lose?

the thing is, u r painting me in a light where i wouldve scum-sided as an indie no matter what which is not the case
i woudnt have sided with scum at all in the first place and there is enough evidence to prove that
i did it to win, bc i thought thats what i had to do
I am not painting you in any "light". I am saying that you played anti-town here, and so, in similar situations in the future, I will treat you as anti-town. Because I don't believe that, as Indie, you can be trusted to not scum-side. That's it. My position is no more extreme, nor does it carry any further implications. I am also but one player. Now I happen to be one of relatively few players who typically is willing to work alongside indies, but well, that's the consequence to playing for scum here. It's really quite simple.

I am not painting you in any "light". I am saying that you played anti-town here, and so, in similar situations in the future, I will treat you as anti-town. Because I don't believe that, as Indie, you can be trusted to not scum-side. That's it. My position is no more extreme, nor does it carry any further implications. I am also but one player. Now I happen to be one of relatively few players who typically is willing to work alongside indies, but well, that's the consequence to playing for scum here. It's really quite simple.
fine, spite me in every indie game of mine from now on bc i sided with scum this game thinking it was the only way to play towards my wincon :pepeke:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i get where ratchet is coming from if ratchet stabbed me in the back after i healed him in fuji's game i would consider him anti-town from then on too

Ratchet

fine, spite me in every indie game of mine from now on bc i sided with scum this game thinking it was the only way to play towards my wincon :pepeke:
Spite? It's not spite at all. It's very much within the bounds of the game, has nothing to do with my thoughts towards you as a player or as a person. Like I explained to Prof, if I don't hold the banner on this, then I will also be allowing behaviour that I do not wish to facilitate. I've been very consistent on this, and the same standard would be applied to anyone. "Spite" doesn't even begin to come into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.