Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
oh i thought u guys would spite kill me if i told u about how i had planned to betray u all lol
also i was already in the chat ready to plan actions and everything out with everyone so by then... eh

im a dumbass tho
nothing against u @Light D Lamperouge , im happy we won and we made a good team (also sry i had to kill yelan, i hope this makes it up :catsweat:)
but if i realized earlier that the game doesnt end with yellows death, i probs wouldnt have teamed up with u lol
i was probs going to win no matter who i teamed with at that point (blue or yellow) but yellow required me to get my hands dirty and frame t-pein and also find out all the actions that the blues were taking so i could relay the info to u and plan our actions accordingly
whereas siding with blue just meant i had to pretend to side with u and tell u to attack a red and kill another then kick my feet up and cfd u 10 mins before eod while prof does the rest of the work and we lynch off last red the next day
I wouldn't have faulted you lol. I honestly thought that you did betray me, cuz no matter how I looked at it, I assumed it's easier for you to team up with the majority. My plan with Yelan was to kill you and it was me who told her you're indie too lol. Anyhow I really didn't have anything to lose at that point so I said why not. The most I could threaten you with is that I'd kill you lol. I thought the game was over for me when Zolo got CFD outta nowhere lol.

also sry i had to kill yelan, i hope this makes it up :catsweat:)
Killing @Yelan is unforgivable tho. :pepestop::beckmoji::beckmoji:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Everyone else was not that invested/chilling so the fault lies on the one going around making things happen lol.

Failure starts at the top of the command chain lol.
No worries Prof.

Pay a round to the guys and we're even.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Everyone else was not that invested/chilling so the fault lies on the one going around making things happen lol.

Failure starts at the top of the command chain lol.
Dude i even told you we should flip light instead but i did not insist on it. I should have pulled a JG there and insist on it but i didnt.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Weak, real man shotgun caipirinha like water.
Caipirinha

:steef:

I didn't find it here yet lol

At my prime I could drink absynthe with Golden Strike or a mix of Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila and Absynthe and brush it off like nothing.

Now I'm a shadow of my former self

:peperain:

I wouldn't have faulted you lol. I honestly thought that you did betray me, cuz no matter how I looked at it, I assumed it's easier for you to team up with the majority.
yea i just made my life significantly harder :zosleepy:

on that note, i dont think @Dr_Professor83 should be blamed for the loss at all
it wouldve been extremely hard to know that id betray when id been fully cooperating until mid dp3 and from everyones pov, it wouldve been much harder for me to win if i sided with a yellow instead

if anyone is to blame for the blues losing, its more likely me not knowing how the game ends
(my great victory literally just said to survive while making sure either blues or yellows achieved their great victory... maybe i shouldve asked prof how blues achieve great victory instead of just assuming :yodawhat:)

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
yea i just made my life significantly harder :zosleepy:

on that note, i dont think @Dr_Professor83 should be blamed for the loss at all
it wouldve been extremely hard to know that id betray when id been fully cooperating until mid dp3 and from everyones pov, it wouldve been much harder for me to win if i sided with a yellow instead

if anyone is to blame for the blues losing, its more likely me not knowing how the game ends
(my great victory literally just said to survive while making sure either blues or yellows achieved their great victory... maybe i shouldve asked prof how blues achieve great victory instead of just assuming :yodawhat:)
You werenโ€™t blue so itโ€™s still on me lol.

Next time just donโ€™t betray me lol. Iโ€™m good to indies (clearly too good ๐Ÿ’€)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
You werenโ€™t blue so itโ€™s still on me lol.

Next time just donโ€™t betray me lol. Iโ€™m good to indies (clearly too good ๐Ÿ’€)
Next time? She's used up her one-time "betray town" card as an Indie. There will be no next time, if she's Indie she will be treated like outed Scum. And that has to be how it is handled, because otherwise you allow players to betray the town and then cite ignorance as a reason for it. In this case she had the choice between Blue and Yellow and explicitly sided with Yellow even knowing it was the more difficult path. That's it, there's no room for further debate around that. If you don't hold players to a standard then you can never establish meta.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
Like if her wincon had changed midgame then fine, it can't be helped. Otherwise you get one strike and once it's used that's it, you don't get to seek mutual co-operation because you've already established that you will abuse it. That has to be the standard every player is held to, you don't get to have it both ways.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Like if her wincon had changed midgame then fine, it can't be helped. Otherwise you get one strike and once it's used that's it, you don't get to seek mutual co-operation because you've already established that you will abuse it. That has to be the standard every player is held to, you don't get to have it both ways.
Iโ€™m not much for one strike and life sentences.

What you say is fair, and probably much smarter, but I think itโ€™s limiting too and has the potential to backfire as well as help.

You permanently mark someone as scum when indie and you never give them the chance to do the opposite.

I think it depends on player and if you actually buy that they might not do it next time. Juliet is a good example of someone who burned their one strike card with me but she displayed no regret/didnโ€™t see a problem with it. Ekko is another example of an indie Iโ€™d never trust even if heโ€™s a friend lol.

All people arenโ€™t wired the same so I donโ€™t think everyone who does it once it necessarily burned forever.

Itโ€™s the same for scum/scum alliances with me. I donโ€™t consider you burned goods because of Weebs. Iโ€™d happily take a chance to be burned again because I still trust you/donโ€™t think that one game was indicative of what to expect in future games. If anything Iโ€™d like to think youโ€™d be less likely to betray me in the future.

(Maybe we policy vig her the next few times sheโ€™s indie as penance and if she ever did it again then yes 100% never getting another chance lol)

Ratchet

โ€Ž
Iโ€™m not much for one strike and life sentences.

What you say is fair, and probably much smarter, but I think itโ€™s limiting too and has the potential to backfire as well as help.

You permanently mark someone as scum when indie and you never give them the chance to do the opposite.

I think it depends on player and if you actually buy that they might not do it next time. Juliet is a good example of someone who burned their one strike card with me but she displayed no regret/didnโ€™t see a problem with it. Ekko is another example of an indie Iโ€™d never trust even if heโ€™s a friend lol.

All people arenโ€™t wired the same so I donโ€™t think everyone who does it once it necessarily burned forever.

Itโ€™s the same for scum/scum alliances with me. I donโ€™t consider you burned goods because of Weebs. Iโ€™d happily take a chance to be burned again because I still trust you/donโ€™t think that one game was indicative of what to expect in future games. If anything Iโ€™d like to think youโ€™d be less likely to betray me in the future.

(Maybe we policy vig her the next few times sheโ€™s indie as penance and if she ever did it again then yes 100% never getting another chance lol)
My counterpoint here is that she made an explicit decision to cause the town to lose and took the harder path to see it happening. In order for scum to win, and the town to lose. She's allowed to do that, it's within the bounds of the game, but the consequence has to be there otherwise you allow not only for scum to potentially start fake claiming indie, but also a player to do whatever they like as indie and not even have to pretend to townside really. It may seem harsh but she knew this would be the end result when she decided on her course, so any time she's an indie she'll be a policy lynch/shot for me because she's proven here she is actually just extra scum when indie.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
My counterpoint here is that she made an explicit decision to cause the town to lose and took the harder path to see it happening. In order for scum to win, and the town to lose. She's allowed to do that, it's within the bounds of the game, but the consequence has to be there otherwise you allow not only for scum to potentially start fake claiming indie, but also a player to do whatever they like as indie and not even have to pretend to townside really. It may seem harsh but she knew this would be the end result when she decided on her course, so any time she's an indie she'll be a policy lynch/shot for me because she's proven here she is actually just extra scum when indie.
Lol and I wonโ€™t blame you. I believe her tho when she says she thought she couldnโ€™t win with us because of a misunderstanding.

My strat is probably not the best and will probably lead to getting bit by a snake I should have saw coming every now and then, but Idk thatโ€™s just not how I want things to be if I donโ€™t have to.

2 strikes and youโ€™re out though and I can be more cold than anybody.

I think our only disagreement is that Iโ€™m willing to give a 2nd chance/operate on 2 strikes if I think thereโ€™s hope rather than 1.

Next time? She's used up her one-time "betray town" card as an Indie. There will be no next time, if she's Indie she will be treated like outed Scum. And that has to be how it is handled, because otherwise you allow players to betray the town and then cite ignorance as a reason for it. In this case she had the choice between Blue and Yellow and explicitly sided with Yellow even knowing it was the more difficult path. That's it, there's no room for further debate around that. If you don't hold players to a standard then you can never establish meta.
i sided with yellow bc i legit thought i was going to lose if i sided with blue

if u dont believe me, nika can confirm as well

hi hime I notice you had some genuine confusion about when the game ends.
game ends with blue, red, or yellow reaching great victory or higher. to get great victory they have to get faction, survival AND great victory or higher. the way things stand, you can probably win with yellow today and run off into the sunset with . if not, you can probably win with blue tomorrow. if no one attacks you to death ...
if yellow dies first, then the rest of the game would just be a faction war between blue and red.

either way, you're looking good unless red turns it around, which is still possible... if unlikely. poor Heard team.
oh wait what

im betraying the blues for no reason then
i genuinely thought i might lose here if the civs lynch light before the reds r dead :josad:
my pms with nika roughly 2 hrs before dp3 ended^

for further proof, u can check the funny game moments at the bottom of pg 18 under "Hime sees the Light"
that was my PM with light and i explicitly stated that i "feel bad for betraying him [prof] like this but [that] i cant have the game ending before the reds all die"

i didnt side with scum to fuck town over

Ratchet

โ€Ž
i sided with yellow bc i legit thought i was going to lose if i sided with blue

if u dont believe me, nika can confirm as well

my pms with nika roughly 2 hrs before dp3 ended^

for further proof, u can check the funny game moments at the bottom of pg 18 under "Hime sees the Light"
that was my PM with light and i explicitly stated that i "feel bad for betraying him [prof] like this but [that] i cant have the game ending before the reds all die"

i didnt side with scum to fuck town over
None of this is really of concern to me, though. By your own admission it was the more difficult path and the results are you took the more difficult oath enabling scum to win. When I see someone claim Indie I take them in good faith that they won't abuse the relative freedom they're granted, and I don't think you can claim you acted within this good faith. So regardless of the excuses or reasons the standard you are held to here has to be one where you are no longer afforded the good faith you were afforded here. Does that make sense? You can feel bad or have the best of intentions, none of that really matters because by being any more lax here I'd be allowing anyone to scum side as Indie and then cite incompetence or whatever, which is obviously detrimental. I am only one person of course, but in my eyes any future indie claim or reveal from you just means you're +1 to the scum team.

Status
Not open for further replies.