Jujutsu Kaisen 221 Spoilers Images and Discussion Thread

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
On the other hand Gojo only knows what stories, legends and rumors say. He possibly doesn't know more about Sukuna than Jogo did, and has we've seen Jogo knew jackshit about his true abilities and level.
Gojo does know the Ten Shadows CT inside & out, and it's not like Shrine is infallible without knowledge.
We saw Mahoraga deflect a slash in Shibuya and neither does Shrine get past Infinity as far as we know.

The problem is mainly how broken Infinity or Gojo's application of Infinity is. Domain Amplification means you can't use your cursed technique & without Ten Shadows' Madoka Deer or Mahoraga, Sukuna has little to get past it and even then Madoka Deer is purely defensive to begin with.

Gojo does know the Ten Shadows CT inside & out, and it's not like Shrine is infallible without knowledge.
We saw Mahoraga deflect a slash in Shibuya and neither does Shrine get past Infinity as far as we know.

The problem is mainly how broken Infinity or Gojo's application of Infinity is. Domain Amplification means you can't use your cursed technique & without Ten Shadows' Madoka Deer or Mahoraga, Sukuna has little to get past it and even then Madoka Deer is purely defensive to begin with.
Not my point though. I was talking about Kenjaku being confident about Sukuna being able to defeat Gojo.

Agandas aside no one can say who is stronger between the two as we know basically nothing about Sukuna actual abilities/CTs.

On the other hand Kanjaku pbbly knows. And now Sukuna does have the 10S CT. Shit is part of his set.

Dude managed to get Megumi's body, break his mind and tame all the Shinigamis, Mahogara included, while no 10S users never managed to do it.It wasn't a free PU.

I wouldn't personally bet on Gojo btw. His overconfidence smells the death flag to me.

icl i wanna see gojo get fucked up by sukuna

i would love to see every1 fucking cry, it would be pure joy :suresure::steef::steef::steef:
Gojo needs to be humbled. Even Sukuna isn't that arrogant/cocky.

Sukuna about to smoke him
Only yuji will beat sukuna
He wont smoke him, but Gojo wont win this.

Yuji will. And I somehow think its all Kenny's plan:

-Sukuna takes Gojo down/out.

-Yuji defeats Sukuna.

-Kenny takes Yuji's body (eventhough it wont happen for some plot twist).