Jujutsu Kaisen 221 Spoilers Images and Discussion Thread

People need to understand that Gege is not following regular Shonen manga troupe.

Gojo vs Sukuna was destined to happend since chapter 1.

Yuta who is league above Yuuji is not even close to Gojo let alone Yuuji being close to Gojo.

They will get their due but in a different way. Gojo never said that his students will surpass him soon or shit like that. They have potential to reach heights of Jujutsu but it doesn't mean it will happen right now.

Gojo's student will carve a path into the new world of Jujutsu sorcery after Gojo vs Sukuna concludes. Gojo is there to make sure Sukuna get dealt with.

Whether Gojo wins and lives or dies together with Sukuna during their fight. It's Gojo vs Sukuna.

I will find it absolutely retarded if anyone from Gojo's students lays a finger on current/20 Fingers Sukuna.

Strongest of the Heian era vs Strongest of the current era. That's how it is.
Gege does follow regular Shonen trope actually, but his own way.

You know Yuji's pretty special right?

Feats:

-Abnormal physical strenght
-Able to stand 15 Sukuna's fingers and repress him
-Learned and mastered top tier black flashes in an hour
-Became S-grade curses level in a few weeks w/o Sukuna's help
-Made awakened Mahito run in fear
-Survived 15F Sukuna's attacks, including multiple cleaves
-Impressed him by his sudden PU

Identity:

-100% engineered by 200+ IQ 1000 years old Kenjaku
-Same look as Sukuna
-Somehow entrusted by Gojo for some unknown reasons
-Called a Demon God by Choso
-Called a freak by Sukuna himself
-Now a living cursed object soaked in Sukuna's CE

History:

-Lived with Sukuna inside him for weeks (he knows him)
-Got all his friends killed by Sukuna using his own body, and therefore before his own eyes (PTSD level 1000)
-Promised himself to kill Sukuna no matter what

Gege didn't take the entire manga building Yuji's char this way for Gojo the Gary Tsu who havn't endured all of this to take the final spotlight.

Arrogant/overconfident chars get what they deserve. Defeat.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Gege does follow regular Shonen trope actually, but his own way.

You know Yuji's pretty special right?

Feats:

-Abnormal physical strenght
-Able to stand 15 Sukuna's fingers and repress him
-Learned and mastered top tier black flashes in an hour
-Became S-grade curses level in a few weeks w/o Sukuna's help
-Made awakened Mahito run in fear
-Survived 15F Sukuna's attacks, including multiple cleaves
-Impressed him by his sudden PU

Identity:

-100% engineered by 200+ IQ 1000 years old Kenjaku
-Same look as Sukuna
-Somehow entrusted by Gojo for some unknown reasons
-Called a Demon God by Choso
-Called a freak by Sukuna himself
-Now a living cursed object soaked in Sukuna's CE

History:

-Lived with Sukuna inside him for weeks (he knows him)
-Got all his friends killed by Sukuna using his own body, and therefore before his own eyes (PTSD level 1000)
-Promised himself to kill Sukuna no matter what

Gege didn't take the entire manga building Yuji's char this way for Gojo the Gary Tsu who havn't endured all of this to take the final spotlight.

Arrogant/overconfident chars get what they deserve. Defeat.
Gojo being talented and gifted since birth doesn't mean he is a bad character. Suffering doesn't always come with enduring physical things.

If you read the manga which you do, you know how twisted and sad Gojo's life is and on the flipside. Sukuna is one arrogant mfker himself.

You can see it in this chapter. Kenjaku is sweating first and later tells Sukuna that he can't fight Gojo before keeping his promise to him.

In reality Kenjaku means that Sukuna is not ready yet. The reason Sukuna wreck havoc in Shibuya was simply because Gojo was long gone. Wouldn't have happened with Gojo there.

I agree with ur statements on Yuuji although I mean more so story directions. Gege has balls that's first and he doesn't take the standard routes.

Yuuji doesn't have that much purpose in the story as people believe he does. He was thrown into this Jujutsu world out of his own will and has to endure the pain for others and shit. He is not a typical MC with a goal to reach and strives for it. Jujutsu Sorcery is not Yuuji's life, it's his reality has put in at the moment.

Gojo vs Sukuna is a perfect fight. The Strongest of their respective eras, both arrogant and egoistical maniacs.

Sukuna is not clapping Gojo by any means. Their fight will be of Hashirama vs Madara levels, who is Madara and who is Hashirama is up to fans and their preferred faves.

Gojo being talented and gifted since birth doesn't mean he is a bad character. Suffering doesn't always come with enduring physical things.

If you read the manga which you do, you know how twisted and sad Gojo's life is and on the flipside. Sukuna is one arrogant mfker himself.

You can see it in this chapter. Kenjaku is sweating first and later tells Sukuna that he can't fight Gojo before keeping his promise to him.

In reality Kenjaku means that Sukuna is not ready yet. The reason Sukuna wreck havoc in Shibuya was simply because Gojo was long gone. Wouldn't have happened with Gojo there.

I agree with ur statements on Yuuji although I mean more so story directions. Gege has balls that's first and he doesn't take the standard routes.

Yuuji doesn't have that much purpose in the story as people believe he does. He was thrown into this Jujutsu world out of his own will and has to endure the pain for others and shit. He is not a typical MC with a goal to reach and strives for it. Jujutsu Sorcery is not Yuuji's life, it's his reality has put in at the moment.

Gojo vs Sukuna is a perfect fight. The Strongest of their respective eras, both arrogant and egoistical maniacs.

Sukuna is not clapping Gojo by any means. Their fight will be of Hashirama vs Madara levels, who is Madara and who is Hashirama is up to fans and their preferred faves.
I agree almost all your points, but not the way you see how things will go.

Personal expectations/predictions.

I generally hate perfect chars like Gojo (eventhough I don't hate himself, just his portrayal. He's a good guy otherwise).

Let's agree to disagree. Time will tell my brother.

Seth

โ€Ž
I agree almost all your points, but not the way you see how things will go.

Personal expectations/predictions.

I generally hate perfect chars like Gojo (eventhough I don't hate himself, just his portrayal. He's a good guy otherwise).

Let's agree to disagree. Time will tell my brother.
Gojo and Sukuna's bout will be a relief to both of them. Even tho neither of them admit it on screen I think deep down they both desired a fight for the ages where they don't have to hold back.

Oppurtunity presented itself just now.

Gojo and Sukuna's bout will be a relief to both of them. Even tho neither of them admit it on screen I think deep down they both desired a fight for the ages where they don't have to hold back.

Oppurtunity presented itself just now.
Maybe, yes.

Though I still see Yuji defeating Sukuna (personal reasons) and Gojo defeating the stuff Kenjaku (Geto -personal reasons too) is cooking.

We dunno what Kenny is about to create, but be sure it wont be joke. Countries level threat.

This way both will shine.

Seth

โ€Ž
Maybe, yes.

Though I still see Yuji defeating Sukuna (personal reasons) and Gojo defeating the stuff Kenjaku (Geto -personal reasons too) is cooking.

We dunno what Kenny is about to create, but be sure it wont be joke. Countries level threat.

This way both will shine.
This would be great although now too many characters have something against Sukuna + Gojo event tho his power level dictates Gary Stu he was established as the strongest.

Yutq who is league above Yuuji is not even remotely close to Gojo in the current time so Yuuji is even further.

If Yuuji and Megumi randomly bump into Sukuna/Gojo level of strength it will be even bigger bullshit than Gojo's power level.

Gojo said that people like Megumi, Yuuji, Yuta or Hakari can reach his heights one day. One day is not now. His students will lead a charge into carving a path into the new Jujutsu world after Sukuna's demise.

Gojo is the perfect counterpart to Sukuna.

Yuta will fight Kenjaku ( no matter if the fight starts in teamfight or not, Yuta is the one finishing it ).

Rest of the characters will fight threats brought by Kenjaku's powers.

Aight, I've dehyped for the moment:myman:

Thoughts before the translation is out:
- Judging by the rough translations, the Sukuna plotline of "finding true love" might come to fruition in the Gojo fight.

The pinnacle of Jujutsu that they both represent, on different sides of the spectrum, will clash and produce an unparalleled fight.

There, Sukuna will likely find what Yorozu was hinting at.

- I agree that thematically Gojo being defeated does make sense, TO SOME EXTENT.

However, there's too many moving pieces yet not that many relevant characters left.

Gojo vs Sukuna has been hyped for far too long not to happen.
But Gojo vs Kenjaku also makes a lot of sense.

Then we have possibilities such as Yuta vs Kenjaku, Yuji vs Sukuna, Yuji vs Kenjaku, Kashimo vs Sukuna, The Merged Entity vs Gojo/Sorcerer Team, Gojo and Yuji vs Kenjaku and Sukuna

The outcome will not be simple, and whatever Gege ends up doing will leave a portion of the fandom dissatisfied. That's just how many match ups have been set up.

- For my Todo enthusiasts - unless he discovered a way to use Boogie Woogie through other means (dae clapping his asscheeks) he just isn't coming back.

At most a cameo in the epilogue if Yuji does end up dying surrounded by everyone.