Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My instincts are telling me Kenny is Gojo's final opponent. Since six eyes users always mess up his plans, so we can expect the same now.

I am up for Sukuna vs Yuji and co :sadgrin:
I theorized that Kenjaku is mad and he wants to be in Sukuna's place.

During bath, you can tell Kenjaku doesn't like being around Sukuna and possible doesn't like Sukuna himself.

I won't be surprised if Gojo beats Sukuna, Yuta and co beat Kenjaku but fail to destroy the brain and brain kun will go into Sukuna and we will have ultimate showdown.

During bath, you can tell Kenjaku doesn't like being around Sukuna and possible doesn't like Sukuna himself.

I won't be surprised if Gojo beats Sukuna, Yuta and co beat Kenjaku but fail to destroy the brain and brain kun will go into Sukuna and we will have ultimate showdown.
Yeah, that sounds much better.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Actually, I think the person Kenjaku's trying to take over is Gojo, not Sukuna. Kenjaku knows the Six Eyes users are a pain in the ass. He was around when Gojo was a kid, but he didn't try to kill him back then. I think it's possible he'll need Six Eyes for his plan.

Actually, I think the person Kenjaku's trying to take over is Gojo, not Sukuna. Kenjaku knows the Six Eyes users are a pain in the ass. He was around when Gojo was a kid, but he didn't try to kill him back then. I think it's possible he'll need Six Eyes for his plan.
Kenny outsmarted Gojo once. Logically, Gege should not let this happen again.

More importantly, protags have been taking major Ls throughout the series, I dont think there will be another major setback. A great surprise? Yes. But not sth that will turn the game in antagons favor.

But knowing Gege and how he gave Mahito a free hand, he may let Kenny take over Gojo.
Post automatically merged:

We got this in this chapter;

Coming soon; 🫣

Last edited:
This is a new thing, Gojo never did that before that's why I kept telling people like Fuji or Kinyagi that we haven't seen everything Gojo shown yet.

I assume he does some variation of esper powers and he makes things levitate or shit?
He basically controls gravity he can push and attract things he uses the atoms in the atmosphere that's why the six eyes are so precious they can see the flow of the atmos and he can control them with limitless

He basically controls gravity he can push and attract things he uses the atoms in the atmosphere that's why the six eyes are so precious they can see the flow of the atmos and he can control them with limitless
Broken ability. Godjo Skywalker.
Post automatically merged:

Both SUKUNA and GOJO enjoy their fight

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Gojo and Sukuna: *Enjoy their fight*

Readers: *Enjoy their fight*

:stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.