Jujutsu Kaisen 237 SPOILERS

But dude, the "strongest" stuff is about power not character.

I don't think Kaido is a Gary Stue, and I don't think Sukuna is either.

My whole argument is that I think Sukuna is a flawed character. It's not all about power bruh

We're going in circles let's drop it.

I have funny memes of Sukuna's final form
Kaido is not. Sukuna is a Gary Stu.

Power belongs to the character. Sukuna's whole character is based on being over powered cracy maniac.

Plus, the pride and ignorance comes with being a Gary Stu. He thinks others are below him and litetally call them insects.

But its ok if you dont want your favorite to be a Gary Stu.
Understandable.

He’s a villain though, overpowered villain in a battle manga, almost never takes a misstep. Yup seems like a gary stu villain to me, reminds me of Ywach. He’s also cool or good-looking, he has the 2 defining traits on why you call 👖 a gary stu
Ywhach wasn't a Gary Stu either bruh. I don't even like Bleach post soul society and I wouldn't call him that.

Get low diff'd by Stacks.
Sukuna literally doesn't know what love is but I guess he's a Gary stu😭

Kaido is not. Sukuna is a Gary Stu.

Power belongs to the character. Sukuna's whole character is based on being over powered cracy maniac.

Plus, the pride and ignorance comes with being a Gary Stu. He thinks others are below him and litetally call them insects.

But its ok if you dont want your favorite to be a Gary Stu.
Understandable.
Get low diff'd by Stacks.
Sukuna literally doesn't know what love is but I guess he's a Gary stu😭

I just need to see a crazy domain expansion from Kashimo and I might put him over 👖
gojo is dead let him go
lets enjoy sukuna finally going all out and further proving why he was always the strongest

not to mention goatshimo
his ct is not as good as i expected
but kashimo's fighting style is letting things charge up first

i will expect he is doing all of this for a maximum at the end
man nearly blitzed 20 fingers too lol
this guy is too good

MUUGEN

天下無双
But after his reincarnation completes Sukuna should have his RCT and DE back if it's a genuine full restore.
But he should be free to use it now that he's got his of body back.
this should be the case he saved it for a reason, I think he’ll still be depleted in some ways not a full restore on his CE but he will be able to use his arsenal but not DE atm maybe RCT as we aren’t too sure what the reincarnation actually means just yet is it just body or what exactly.

MUUGEN

天下無双
👖 is dead let him go
lets enjoy sukuna finally going all out and further proving why he was always the strongest

not to mention goatshimo
his ct is not as good as i expected
but kashimo's fighting style is letting things charge up first

i will expect he is doing all of this for a maximum at the end
man nearly blitzed 20 fingers too lol
this guy is too good
Well I mean he did blitz him be he dealt zero damage.

Stop with this BS.

How love is related to this?

Anyway, it is not my duty to force it on you. You can believe whatever the hell you want.
I just showed the definition and other examples and it INCLUDES character's power and other aspects.
I would say not knowing what love is is a pretty big character flaw.

Bigger than being a drunkard.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Btw I will never ever acknowledge yorozu in this manga as good writing

If you wanted sukuna to possess Megumi don't destroy his only motivation for a big sukuna simp to possess it
:seriously: