Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Spoilers Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yuuta know Sukuna is a big threat, him being an elders dog is better because he had a chance to be friends with Yuuji.
if he move by his own, that mean he will keep hating Yuuji/Sukuna until one of them dead.
Doesn't make sense to me.

Yuta could just rush the dorms and kill Yuuji if he cared about toge as he says he does.

Something stinks here.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Doesn't make sense to me.

Yuta could just rush the dorms and kill Yuuji if he cared about toge as he says he does.

Something stinks here.
Yuuta making move by his own is kinda rebelious, and thats why an organization exist.
because Yuuta is still part of Tokyo Metropolitan School.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yuuta making move by his own is kinda rebelious, and thats why an organization exist.
because Yuuta is still part of Tokyo Metropolitan School.
More importantly. Gojo saved his life and give him a reason to push forward. If he's elders dog. The biggest enemies of Gojo he can fuck off.

I hope Hakari is not that big of a retard.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
More importantly. Gojo saved his life and give him a reason to push forward. If he's elders dog. The biggest enemies of Gojo he can fuck off.

I hope Hakari is not that big of a retard.
Yuuta isn't that kind of reckless people, so for now he became an "elders dog" is kinda acceptable.
and the fact that Hakari isn't appear yet, i really have a high expectation for him but the fact that he still 3rd year student so he being an "elders dog" is there too.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Filler.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yuta: "I don't care if he is a Gojo-sensei's student, he is the reason Inumaki's lost his arm in Shibuya. I'm going to kill Yuji Itadori"

Is he fucking retarded?

What the fuck Yuta. You forget ur own storym??????

What a fucking clown. He could just storm Tokyo dorms and fucking attack Yuuji

WHY ARE YOU REPORTING TO ELDERS WHAT THE FUCK

I hope Hakari shows up in time to give ur face a nice make up.

I dont care if Yuta says that he cares about inumaki if he did he would be mad about gojo being expelled and not pact with Elders.

Not the Yuta I wanted to know.

Also.

WHY IS RIKA ALIVE?????? GEGE?????

Wait.. Yuta can you revive inumaki arm just like you revive Maki legs when you fight Getou in JJK 0? .Is Gege forget or is it for the plot like Gojo sealed away/or get stalled just because he is too OP:lusalty: