Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Spoilers Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
:finally::finally::finally: Yuta is back!!!!

(but at what cost :josad:)
It cost Everything :josad:...... But he can still heal Injury like in prequel tho..
I don't fucking want to understand his decision.

I will be honest with you. If it's not an act. Yuta is a dumb fuck for me and I hope he dies from Sukuna the first time he encounters Yuuji.

He acts like a fucking bitch. He goes to Elders and be their dog just because someone hurt his friend?

This motherfucker is the strongest sorcerer with Gojo not being around ( I don't say Kamo cuz Kamo evil ).

If he was really pissed at Yuuji he would straight up rush the Tokyo School and attack him.

Even if he does this we know that Inumaki would stand in front Yuuji making it clear for Yuta that it's not his fault.

If Yuta is really that big of a dumb fuck to be Elders dog after everything Gojo and 2nd years did for him. I don't give a fuck about this character anymore.

Fingers crossed that Yuta is only acting.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Filler.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @GrandmasterChef Zonji

This is not Yuta we know and love ( not you Lighthoe ) or at least not Yuta in the right state of mind ( mind control might be hard going after existence Kamo reveal ):

Stop it. Geto put the fear in him so bad he's know the bitch of some shoddy old guys that Gojo could snap out of existence on a whim.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:feelscryingman:be serious.

This one time don't put me in despair:feelscryingman:
Lmao. Aight. Dunno. I still don't get anything from the spoilers. Will wait for the chapter and official translations and then see what's up.

Yuta's a bitch.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If he's really doing what this chapter implies and he's not acting to trick elders then yeee.

Bruh.

Im hyped and sad at the same moment. Gege always subverts expectations.
The Geto effect.
:cheers:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Some dialogue from the chapter
Lit with several candles, the room was lined up with 6 door-like screens forming a hexagon, and Okkotsu was standing in the center.
Old woman โ€œWell done, Okkotsuโ€
Okkotsu โ€œYou donโ€™t have any intention of being considerate, so letโ€™s just cut to the chase.โ€
Okkotsu โ€œNow you know that Iโ€™m willing to carry out your orders.โ€
Old woman cackling โ€œKilling cursed spirits doesnโ€™t mean anything.โ€
Okkotsu โ€œThen feel free to make a binding vow or whatever.โ€
Okkotsu โ€œIt doesnโ€™t matter if heโ€™s Gojo senseiโ€™s student. He chopped off Inumaki-kunโ€™s arm in Shibuya.โ€
Okkotsu โ€œ I will kill Yuji Itadoriโ€
A notice from Jujutsu HQ
1. Confirmation of Suguru Getou being alive. Said curse user is re-announced a death sentence.
2. Satoru Gojo is confirmed as a co-conspirator of the Shibuya incident and is exiled from the Jujutsu society indefinitely. Any act of trying to undo the seal will be judged as a crime.
3. Masamichi Yaga will be sentenced to death for instigating Satoru Gojo and Suguru getou and causing the Shibuya incident.
4. The suspension of Yuji Itadoriโ€™s death sentence will be revoked, and it is decided that Yuji Itadori be swiftly executed.
5. Special grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu will be appointed as executor of Yuji Itadoriโ€™s sentence.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I still believe in him. i think it will be like a Cliche story like when he fight yuuji his 2nd year friend (Maki hopefully still alive, Inumata, Panda) will convince yuta that yuuji is a good guy
I can see this possibility but it's so dumb and too generic for Jujutsu standards.

and also still doesn't explain Yuta being elders dog.

I hope it's act.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I can see this possibility but it's so dumb and too generic for Jujutsu standards.

and also still doesn't explain Yuta being elders dog.

I hope it's act.
Yuuta know Sukuna is a big threat, him being an elders dog is better because he had a chance to be friends with Yuuji.
if he move by his own, that mean he will keep hating Yuuji/Sukuna until one of them dead.