Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Spoilers Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Yuta: "I'm going to kill Yuji Itadori"
- Gojo Satoru was determined as the cause for the Shibuya Incident and was permanently exiled from the Jujutsu World
- Undoing his seal will be considered as a crime
- As an incitor for both Geto Suguru and Gojo Satoru, Yaga Masamichi is to be executed as one of the perpetrators of the Shibuya Incident
- Itadori Yuuji's suspended sentence is now back in effect, and he is about to be executed immediately
- Okkotsu Yuuta shall be appointed as the one to execute Itadori Yuuji

- Preview for Chapter 138 : Tokyo and the Jujutsu World went throught drastic change.
The one who's after Itadori now is the Special-Grade Sorcerer who had the same teacher as him, Yuuta Okkotsu!

- Yuta: "I'm going to kill Yuji Itadori"
- Gojo Satoru was determined as the cause for the Shibuya Incident and was permanently exiled from the Jujutsu World
- Undoing his seal will be considered as a crime
- As an incitor for both Geto Suguru and Gojo Satoru, Yaga Masamichi is to be executed as one of the perpetrators of the Shibuya Incident
- Itadori Yuuji's suspended sentence is now back in effect, and he is about to be executed immediately
- Okkotsu Yuuta shall be appointed as the one to execute Itadori Yuuji

- Preview for Chapter 138 : Tokyo and the Jujutsu World went throught drastic change.
The one who's after Itadori now is the Special-Grade Sorcerer who had the same teacher as him, Yuuta Okkotsu!
Well... I want to see Yuta vs Sukuna so.... GO FOR IT YUTA!!!

There won't be any Sukuna vs Yuta

Those spoilers are fucking crazy. people are hyping up MHA but JJK is torching all shonen jump right now

The implications of the last chapters are wild... Japan is f*cked, Curse Users will run wild, thousands of Yuji's and thousand of Junpei will punk each other to death, Jujutsu High is completely broken

Higher ups are sdumb asf