Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 149 Spoilers Thread Discussion

more spoilers

- Ougi grabs the collor of Maki-Mai & drags them on the floor.
- He throws both the twins in a room which was previously used by Training & Disciplinary Dept And says it's filled with Grade 2 Cursed Spirits
- He leaves saying "Farewell, Stains Of My Life"
- After Ougi leaves, Mai puts Maki's fainted head on her lap & checks her heartbeat
- "I'm sorry to say this, Someday... I wondered if this would happen"
- She then observes Maki's face carefully "Saiaku"(Awful/Worst) Says Mai and kised Maki.
- Mai's Final Words : Promise me one thing "Zenbu Kowashite"(Break Everything)
- And then Maki-Mai turns into their childhood appearance.
- Mai says with a smile, "Thats All, Onee-Chan"
@BangMi @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Tris @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Kucing Pencuri @MonsterKaido @DynaMight
:josad::endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Seems like Mai kissed Maki in the least thing we've been even thinking of.
Oh bangmi i think of that all the time.... :sweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This definitely means weโ€™re approaching endgame territory. Like there might not be much of the series left after the Culling Game.
Well yeah Gege said he wants to finish JJK by 2023 if all goes according to plan.

After the Culling Game and supposedly taking down Kenjaku the only major plot points are Gojo getting out and Sukuna's plan. An epilogue of sorts later and maybe a small arc in between or so, and that's about it imo.