Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 149 Spoilers Thread Discussion

It is interesting that Gege actually kill characters after they have fullfilled their roles in the series, instead of letting they live doing nothing afterwards [first Junpei, then Yaga and now Mai]. This makes me a bit worried about Kugisaki (still think she'll be fine tho)

Mai character never really stand out to me, or had a interesting development given by Gege. Her role in the story was being a stepping stone/power up for Maki.

Maki now is probably around Yuta level of strength, which means at least one realy good fight for her during the Culling Game.

My only criticism is the story's rhythm. Like Yaga's death, everything was so fast. I guess the autor really wants to finish the story in 2 years...

more spoilers

- Ougi grabs the collor of Maki-Mai & drags them on the floor.
- He throws both the twins in a room which was previously used by Training & Disciplinary Dept And says it's filled with Grade 2 Cursed Spirits
- He leaves saying "Farewell, Stains Of My Life"
- After Ougi leaves, Mai puts Maki's fainted head on her lap & checks her heartbeat
- "I'm sorry to say this, Someday... I wondered if this would happen"
- She then observes Maki's face carefully "Saiaku"(Awful/Worst) Says Mai and kised Maki.
- Mai's Final Words : Promise me one thing "Zenbu Kowashite"(Break Everything)
- And then Maki-Mai turns into their childhood appearance.
- Mai says with a smile, "Thats All, Onee-Chan"
@BangMi @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RayanOO @Zoro D Goat @Courier @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Missy @Reddot4 @Jorden625 @FreezyBreeze @h_zorothegoat @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tobi @Tris @Marimo_420 @Jaguark101 @Mr.9000 @Dark Admiral @SHIHI @Yoru @Flower @WesMidnight @AdmiralKinyagi @ConquistadoR @Oblivion @Kucing Pencuri @MonsterKaido @DynaMight
:feelscryingman::feelscryingman::pepehands: