Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 252: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 24

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I don't know what to tell you, to me, the fight is ruined in hindsight because Sukuna had other 500 powerups he didn't need to use to bring down Gojo.
He didn't go all out because he had plenty to spare, and that's how I see it.
I am happy I cannot really change your mind but I really don't see anything that at themoment can change mine.
ok if the fight were to go back the beginning but it’s Gojo vs Sukuna (original form no 10S and Mahoraga blueprints for world slash) do you think Sukuna doesn’t get pushed to use more of his arsenal? That’s not what I got from the context of everything. And Gege had Sukuna use his reincarnation full restore after the fight because he was pretty banged up while still having slowed RT and No domain expansion. It always felt like Gojos kit made Sukunas obsolete which is why he stole Megumis body for the Mahoraga Blueprint for the purpose of bypassing infinity. Sukuna now fully healthy with world cutting slash is creating a pretty big gap as far as we know(details for the binding vow etc is unclear).

I might miss the case. If cutting world slashed can be healed with RCT , why did not gojo heal himself ? or why did they only get slash without splitting in two piece ?

Yeah but the Sukuna that we're are seeing has already destoyed Gojo and has had 2 power ups and now another one on top.
So Gojo was not comparable, Gojo had a techinque that oculd eventually damage Sukuna but yeah, gg no re.
it doesn't matter how strong his open and etc techniques are, if he can't bypass infinity. as we saw, the only way for him to bypass it, except maho, is domain and domain amp.
we don't know, if his full power damage in malevolent shrine (meaning not only slashes, but fire from fuuga, his cursed tools and other shit) would be enough to overcome gojo's rct.

all sukuna's "he doesnt't go allout yet" only matters, if he has something apart from DE and DA to bypass infinty.

if he doesn't, then they are still comparable with gojo.

ofc after getting world slash, the gap become bigger
Post automatically merged:

Why same slash did not cut yuji and yuta ?
it was dismantle, not the same slash.

every time he used WS, it was stated: by himself agains gojo, by kashimo in the battle with him.

maki reading his ct like maho and saw his slash, but she didn't stated anything about WS. and that slash looked stronger then the one, that fucked up yuta and co.

also after WS there's deep cut in the sorrounding area (look at the one against kashimo and the cut in the earth). there's no such damage from other dismantle attacks

Last edited:
What I dislike about JJK fights and Sukuna is an example, is that the fight happens more in what people say and less in what they do.

They say "I AM STRONG and I EXPAND MY CURSED ENERGY BEYOND LIMIT" but we see nothing that differ too much.
Sukuna copies Maho doing something "impossible", and yet he manages to do it at the first try.
And kills Gojo with his first try at doing that.
It's not sufficient to say "Oh btw he did it but it was near impossible so yeah wow.". It doesn't work like that.
I disliked Luffy losing so much with Kaido, but when he defeated him after losing N times it really felt like he did something impossible, to use a One Piece example.

Goku vs Vegeta, yeah Vegeta is stronger but we can see how Goku can push him, where we have now Goku vs Vegeta Sayan saga as Gojo vs Sukuna, only that Goku never gets helped by the others and just dies after he fails kayo ken x 4.

What I dislike about JJK fights and Sukuna is an example, is that the fight happens more in what people say and less in what they do.

They say "I AM STRONG and I EXPAND MY CURSED ENERGY BEYOND LIMIT" but we see nothing that differ too much.
Sukuna copies Maho doing something "impossible", and yet he manages to do it at the first try.
And kills Gojo with his first try at doing that.
It's not sufficient to say "Oh btw he did it but it was near impossible so yeah wow.". It doesn't work like that.
I disliked Luffy losing so much with Kaido, but when he defeated him after losing N times it really felt like he did something impossible, to use a One Piece example.

Goku vs Vegeta, yeah Vegeta is stronger but we can see how Goku can push him, where we have now Goku vs Vegeta Sayan saga as Gojo vs Sukuna, only that Goku never gets helped by the others and just dies after he fails kayo ken x 4.
sukuna is the main villain , he isnt the guy who should show struggle
the people who should show struggle is the alliance , going all the way from gojo to maki and others

its just that he is getting " the strongest " wank now
something which gojo has been getting throughout the entire series

and now we keep getting more sources on how sukuna was way above gojo similar to how gojo was way above others in the start

the ranking is this way now :
sukuna
- big gap -
- gojo-
- humongous gap -
others

sukuna is the main villain , he isnt the guy who should show struggle
the people who should show struggle is the alliance , going all the way from gojo to maki and others

its just that he is getting " the strongest " wank now
something which gojo has been getting throughout the entire series

and now we keep getting more sources on how sukuna was way above gojo similar to how gojo was way above others in the start

the ranking is this way now :
sukuna
- big gap -
- gojo-
- humongous gap -
others
Yeah but Gege wants to depict him as "struggling" himself.
He writes things like that, writes Sukuna's inner monologue as he's worried about things. It's a cognitive dissonance.

It's like if during Marineford you had Akainu's monologue asking himself if he's doing what's right etc.

Its getting repetitive for how much they say sukuna isnt going all out. That would be stupid writing if he died while holding back.
Altho sukuna is in worst condition ever i worried about maki lol hopefully yuji get back and with yuta in the bench im pretty sure that yuji will shine more here with maki and showcase his new power up

@zenox @Ice devil slayer @L57

JJK 253 PREVIEW:

'Ryomen sukuna, breaking through the invincible monster!!'

'Yuji and others on the technical college side gradually cornered the sukuna , but...'

Be there for the spoilers this week or I will revoke your Sukuna fan cards, it will be a big week for the agenda
:beckmoji:
When are we gonna get that Hakari vs Uraume chapter :josad:

He's been fighting her longer than Gojo fought Sukuna